• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(canada) tibia kingdoms adventure rpg server 8.54

Werewolf

Forbidden Ascension
Reaction score
~*Ip*~: Tibia Kingdoms - Latest News
~*Port*~: 7171
~*Client*~: Custom Client
~*Uptime*~: 98.8%
~*Hosted in*~: Canada.
~*Website*~: Tibia Kingdoms - Latest News
~*Exp rate*~: Custom
~*Map*~: Custom Oblivion map
~*Runes*~: Custom effects
~*Loot rate*~: Custom Monsters~
~*Server type*~: Pvp-RPG-adventure.
~*Skills & Magic rates*~: 3X skill 5X ML

More Features:
~*Crafting armor*~
~*Crafting Potions*~
~*Growing plants*~
~*Enchanting armor/weapons with stats*~
~*Refining armor/weapons to increase attack and defence*~
~*Massive character customization (unlike anyone has ever seen)*~
~*11 Custom vocations + more to come*~
~*100ds of Custom made spells*~
~*100% Custom monsters*~
~*100% Custom made NPC's*~
~*100% Custom Weapons*~
~*100% Custom armor*~
~*3 Armor Types*~
~*THE WHOLE SERVER IS CUSTOM*~

(For Live information) add (Werewo1fKn1ght) to your Skype contacts.

Very cool server, I've known the owner for a long time and the server has went through a lot of progress. If you like custom rps you should definitely give it a try!

Tibia Kingdoms Is an adventure RPG Server that Also has a Massive character customization system that gives the server 100,000+ Weapons/60.000+ Armor types 3 different Types of customizable armors , You can also Enchant status effects to gear And Upgrade the Quality of the gear ingame. The Server Also give Multiple choices in your Game Life, To change yourself in multiple different ways. Also. You may make unique Builds* for your character. (Builds) are Basically different ways you may proportion your vocations Statuses to Be different then the average, Making every single player in Tibia Kingdoms Unique.

Any and all actions you do in Tibia kingdoms Have a good. And a Down side.
In Tibia Kingdoms, Monster will provide a challenge, Instead of the redemptive 1 hit everything game style of original tibia, All monsters in Tibia Kingdoms are Rates as PVP fights Dependent on level, This also makes the game-play On (Legendary Difficulty) Expect to die. However we have reduced death penalty to a minimum, And monsters give great exp for the trouble.

Tibia Kingdoms was made to be Difficult for These reasons.
1: Easy gameplay leads to bordom. (no one wants to be bord right?)
2: To force players to use Real-time strategy in order to destroy the enemy. (This will make you smarter!)
3: To Generally enforce team-hunting (This is so people in the server get along better, Also hunting in teams is a tone of fun!)
4: If the game is Simple and does not provide a challenge, there is no real satisfaction. (its to make the game seem more like its actually wherth playing)

We hope you give it a chance! come to Tibia Kingdoms - Latest News and make an account!

(we will put in some pictures soon) (and more information) - but you cannot judge a server by words and pictures, you at least have to try it! to judge!.

Last edited:
Alright i'll see what i can do.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you able to log into the websight?

Alright so the only issue is you cant log into the server using the custom client?

Not aware if its the only problem but correct, we cannot logg on with the custom client.

How to log in without the costum client then? seems to have people online but i can't log in :/

Alright the custom client is fixed and your able to log in now ^_^

Also guys Keep in mind this server is only 1% done. This may sound bad but its not, Simply all this means is that im only done 1% of the total future project. this server is not a beta, and will be no character wipes. The 1% means that i still have much work to do before i say its done, SO As of this moment Tibia kingdoms will update, 5 times a day, every day for the next few years.

We also take all ideas and suggestions from our players!

Hope it doesn't reset again :(.. Ima start once again and give it a chance ;)

Btw.. when I download the server from the webpage, it says it may be harmful and it doesn't let me open it.

There is no virus in the custom client i promise you. in order to open it you simply need your anti virus to ignore it.

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone have any Server related questions they want to ask?

There is no virus in the custom client i promise you. in order to open it you simply need your anti virus to ignore it.

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone have any Server related questions they want to ask?
Still cannot connect.

When does it tell you there is a potenchal virus, After or before downloading the .rar file?

When does it tell you there is a potenchal virus, After or before downloading the .rar file?
Its just his security program fucking up, said nothing for me, and i have both my antivirus and firewall enabled. Dont worry about it,
Just get the serv up n going

Back