• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(canada) tibia kingdoms adventure rpg server 8.54

ahh, and again im sorry peoples lol, My hoster failed me once again, So now. Im the hoster, and the creator. no more relying on other people to host the goods. So the server will be playable soon, But the server will not be done. So dont log in unless you just want to play around and test, but the server will be completed later on, Once the server is done there will be a scary character wipe, but once that happens, the server will be fully playable and fun. Also all people who have paid $ in the past you will get your points back. Also. there ill be even More vocations added to the game.

Also all ideas are welcome! for spells, vocations, quests and monsters. i will also make the map Look much more appealing.

im sorry for past, dramas/ poor server playstyle. but i promise massive fixes and improvements for my players.

After some consideration and reading pre-posts, i have decided to have a vote later, for having a character wipe or not.

:D just remember guys, i only pass things that the players agree with. consider this server made by the players.

Last edited:
The server is not up just yet, Still fiddling with that stubern Xammp, and the vocations are already balanced Delita :D

- - - Updated - - -

If you would like to talk to me Real time, Or like to share screens and what not, these are some of my contacts:
Google+: Ross Andrews

Dont be shy, i dont bite...hard.

- - - Updated - - -

:D common people, talk to me. i want to hear peoples opinions on the server and Ideas for the server guys.

the server and the site are not up yet, This is my first time messing with Xammp, so it may take me a little while.

- - - Updated - - -

Well anyways, a small list of changes that i made since the server went down,
- Balanced vocations
- 200 more hunting areas
- increased the size of most hunting zones
- new quest chests
- increased monster difficulty
- made loot much rarer to loot
- new spells
- more npcs
- added the Guild city take over raid system (Still in a sort of Beta atm)
- backpacks give random statuses
- new and very difficult bosses
- (New dynamic bosses that copy the skills of vocations Using there spells against them)

Last edited:
the server and the site are not up yet, This is my first time messing with Xammp, so it may take me a little while.

- - - Updated - - -

Well anyways, a small list of changes that i made since the server went down,
- Balanced vocations
- 200 more hunting areas
- increased the size of most hunting zones
- new quest chests
- increased monster difficulty
- made loot much rarer to loot
- new spells
- more npcs
- added the Guild city take over raid system (Still in a sort of Beta atm)
- backpacks give random statuses
- new and very difficult bosses
- (New dynamic bosses that copy the skills of vocations Using there spells against them)

I didnt like the trainers. the server was about login, goto trainers and enjoy the next week of afking to get some decent dmg.

do you have any suggestions to change the long training times?

yes i would prefer that way Minus the offline training. but yes i agree using summons would be good.

I promise Lacuna, it is very custom :D, The server is made from the ideas of ALL my players. :)

I would like you to do-list:

1. Make monster bosses (Like the 1st edition of TibiaKingdoms), for example: Minotaur mage had a boss, Goblins had a boss aswell.. Etc. And they give some good loot (rare)
2. New items (custom items) this ones includes weapons-wands-amulets-shields, etc.
3. New huting spots (But I saw you already made 200).
4. Raid system (automatically)
5. New citys to explore, since we all like to explore and find new areas to hunt and new challenges.
6. Quests for low level till highlevel.
7. Items for higher levels since theres some 100-180.. Well new items for those levels and higher.
8. Spells for everysingle vocation for lvl 100+ since theres several 100-180 level.. At least untill 300? Some different spells, because its boring to use the same all the time.
9. Repair the Npcs (So most of the loot is sellable at some mid-rate price).
10. Promotion for each vocation... And everytime they get promoted they learn different new spells.

And well, those are my ideas. Hopefully they help in someway.

great ideas indeed, i'll get working on them right away, thank you very much :)

Just in case you didn't notice it yourself

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'z_forum.icon_id' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\latestnews.php:277 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\latestnews.php(277): PDO->query('SELECT `z_forum...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(63): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\latestnews.php on line 277
^_^

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'E_OTS_NotLoaded' in C:\Users\Gamer\Desktop\UniserverV2\UniServer\www\pot\OTS_Account.php:388 Stack trace: #0 C:\Users\Gamer\Desktop\UniserverV2\UniServer\www\index.php(28): OTS_Account->getPageAccess() #1 {main} thrown in C:\Users\Gamer\Desktop\UniserverV2\UniServer\www\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 388

this is the error im getting, anyone know how to fix it?

Back