• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(canada) tibia kingdoms adventure rpg server 8.54

Alright well, it seems i am unable to get the old websight to work on my computer.. so i guess i'll have to make one from scratch. this will take a while... unless someone has an already pre-made working Websight i could use?

put in a fucking acc manager and fuck on the website. for gods fucking sake are you trying to troll people? theres a dossenfuckingthausend of tutorials how to run xamp and even more how to download a fucking ZnoteWebpage. Stop bullshitting people and bring it online if you want to and not if you dont want to. For gods fucking sake.

lol im sorry Qaushino, indeed there are lots of tutorial on xampp and alot of people trying to help me but they all failed in the end, But thankfully i got a hold of the web sights original creater Angel of death, he fixed the web sight and all other bug in a mere 3.5 minuts, So~ the server should be online in just 1-2 days, but also keep in mind that the server is STILL not complete, so i will be working on this server everyday, also on another note. i am now the only creator and the hoster of the server, making me the only one working on it, so dont expect massive speed. but this also means this server will Never, randomly disappear again, unlike my "friends" i am a much more reliable hoster and i dont give up on my work.

on a side note - all the account were lost in my massive websight confusion ~ im really sorry to all the people who worked very hard for their characters. i promise this will never ever. happen again.

also. i will be re-making all the monsters - AGAIN.

however this time, the monster will have Superior AI and will be alot funner to fight.
(This now includes)- Monsters now have unique and unseen spells that they use in battle, Some of these spells can even be Status effect purges/debuffs, Attrition damage unique damageing skills and even Perfect duplication (Duplication is Not. the same as summoning a monster of the same name, this is a literal duplication of the monsters self, which can include up to- 10 instent clones at once. and the monster will go invisible for a moment, taking away your battle lock. making it much more difficult to find him.

i will be re- making some of the armors values, to make them much more balanced.

(Optional vote) - Making weapons attack speeds different dependent on size. instead of setting the class itself to a set - attack speed. This means as an example, The berserkers used to attack only once per 4 seconds. with any weapon, including 1 handed. now, 2 handed weapons will attack 3-4 seconds 1 handed will attack 1.5-2.5 seconds (Default attack speed of tibia is 2 seconds.)

There will be bosses, Many more hunting areas, and many more secret areas, However. as for quests, I cannot add any quests till im done making the full map* im sorry.. But to make up for the lack of quests, i will be working on making the spells much more RPG/flashy like. to make the game at least look more appealing while you fight.

Vocations have been balanced from level 50+ ( if not, please tell me how. )

(Optional vote) - i was planning on adding even more Potions to the server to more variety. and also - this would include potions that rage of healing are up To 5000 heal and down. (The idea is to make potions the more they heal, the more cap they consume aswell, to still keep a balanced combat.)

Also to answer previous questions about the "Cashmall" The cashmall is not overpower, it is only a shortcut. All items in the Cashmall are obtainable in-game for free, or purchased from players, all cashmall items are "tradeable".

I am currently learning how to create new sprites to the custom client, if i manage to learn i will be adding, At least 100 more weapons/armor to the server ranging for levels of 1-500X2

there are currently, 11 vocations. Each vocation has a Promotion, and then a Split off promotions "Demon Promo" "Sage Promo" "Angelic Promo". These Tier 3, promotions are not reversible. choose wisely, These promotions change your characters future drastically for the next 500 levels, after the promotion.

I will be adding bosses soon. (Note: Bosses will no longer be as easy as they used to be. Bosses will Indeed, require a team of 3+ for even the weakest of boss types.

(An idea.: as some of you know, tibia kingdoms has enchantable/refinable gears, As a soon update,
Enchanting will have More then ML%/HP%/CAS%/Dist%/Shilding%/ it will also have % immunity to elements/damage./movment speed/immunity to attrition/Increased capacity/and other unique enchantments to make armor Even more unique. Refining, has a maximum of 5 upgrades. however there will be an added material that boosts the max # of refines to a Maximum of 0/10 Per item. Giving you HUGE boosts at later levels. (also keep in mind that the PVP will still be balanced, do to the armors deffences being in % then a set amount. making pvp much more balanced then normal.

I will also be spending alot of time, refining the maps looks. to make it much more appealing to the eyes.

As for the websight. I am not a very good Websight designer, so if you have complaints about the websight, im sorry but i dont know how to fix most of its features at this moment.

Thank you for reading my Massive post. But i just wanted you guys to know that im still hear.
If you want to talk to me at any time, Add me to skype Name: werewo1fkn1ght
Also the websight www.tibiakingdoms.com will be up and running within a day or 2.

by yours truly Tibia kingdoms GM:Link

- - - Updated - - -

Alright also. i made the skill Multiplyers 10X skills 10X Magic. so im going to get rid of the trainers..

Keep in mind that im re-making the monsters manualy, so the level scaling should be a bit safer then before.

- - - Updated - - -

Alright... the server is now up and your able to log in, however dont play just yet.. there are no monsters lol. im still remaking them, to have increased AI and new attacks. it takes a bit of time..

- - - Updated - - -

Well well... seems im better at modding the websight after all, seems easy XD

Last edited:
alright well the server is up.. Can someone try to log in, i was hearing froma friend that he was unable to log in... want to know if its my fault or his XD go to Tibia Kingdoms - Latest News , you need the custom client or you de-bug when you see potions XD

try re-downloading the custom client..

- - - Updated - - -

server was working fine yesterday

- - - Updated - - -

Alright im going to make a new custom client, and put it in a compressed.rar

try re-downloading the custom client..

- - - Updated - - -

server was working fine yesterday

- - - Updated - - -

Alright im going to make a new custom client, and put it in a compressed.rar

thanks

Alright well, mr speedy managed to get online. although i had to explain that the server is not done, so please dont expect much.... all i have done is the tutorial lol

says hes not on anymore and uhmm thats cool ill play as it progresses

Alright there, i uploaded the .rar file to the websight, when you download it just right click it and extract easy as pie~

and neptune, i did not steal this server from someone... im the original creator you could ask anyone XD its common knowlage to the original rise of tibia/tibia kingdoms players

Alright there, i uploaded the .rar file to the websight, when you download it just right click it and extract easy as pie~

and neptune, i did not steal this server from someone... im the original creator you could ask anyone XD its common knowlage to the original rise of tibia/tibia kingdoms players

nevermind it opened my character tab just taking awhile i guess

should not have too... use the ip changer.. this is very strange, i have no idea why its stopping you from logging in, was perfectly fine yesterday

- - - Updated - - -

k i'll try 1 more idea...

- - - Updated - - -

Alright there, redownload it again lol... this time the client IP is directed to the websight, instead of my ip

should not have too... use the ip changer.. this is very strange, i have no idea why its stopping you from logging in, was perfectly fine yesterday

- - - Updated - - -

k i'll try 1 more idea...

well it opens my charaacter tab its just not logging me in from there

Don't hype servers when you have put 0 work into them and aren't ready to release. Wasting peoples time.
1191862800-1189254064763b-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back