• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] Tibia Kingdoms Tale of Heroes 9.6 |CUSTOM|ADVENTURE|RPG|

Alright i have been working hard on the map for the past few days. I would really appreciate if people could log in and explore the map. It would help alot if you guys could take screen shots of the map and suggest changes, or take a screen shot of an open area and suggest a hunting zone type to fill in the gaps.

I took the liberty of setting all players to GM walking speed, to make exploring much quicker.

Server is currently online for those who wish to explore the map.

Alright, i am now currently working on the new stats for armor and weapons.

was gonna try this ot but then i downloaded the client didnt' know if it was up or not but when i type in the ip etc it says that there is no such host known not sure if its something im doing or if its just because the server isn't online

was gonna try this ot but then i downloaded the client didnt' know if it was up or not but when i type in the ip etc it says that there is no such host known not sure if its something im doing or if its just because the server isn't online

the IP is titankingdoms.com

a miss understanding, once the server actually releases, it will have a whole differant advertisment and a new client/website to go with it. for now its all just for testing purposes only

Alright, just to let everyone know that this project is still on going, i am going to put down a list of items i am working on in red, and i will high light them as green as i complete them.

you may log in at any time to test in-game features as well.

www.titankingdoms.com <--- This is also the IP you need to use to log into the client.

Current RL Status: Online And working on the server. You may Log in and private message me any time. Ingame name is £înk

-- EQUIPTMENT ---
Rings
Backpacks
Runes
Necklace
Heavy armor
Light armor
Arcane armor
Arcane shields
Physical shields

-- WEAPONS --
Spears
2 handed axe
2 handed club
2 handed sword
Throwing stars
Claws
Scythes
Daggers
Bows/Xbows
Skulls
wands/rods/spheres
Ammo
Magic sword
Magic club
Magic axe
1 handed sword
1 handed axe
1 handed club

Last edited:
i am nearing the completion of the items. Once they are done i only got a few tweeks left and then i will start creating monsters. Once i start making monsters i will need a few people to log in and test them, to get a more accurate scale on the monsters difficulty.

Alright, i have now completed All 661 items in the server.

I now only have to make a few tweeks to the spells so they use the new formulas.

Once this is done we will be working on the Map/Quests/Monsters simultaneously from the beginning to end

alright i am back at it, i am feeling pretty well.
I am currently working on the spells, if anyone would like to log in and take a look at the new spells/test them as i create them it would be very helpful to me.

to log in and such go to
www.titankingdoms.com
Step one: Go to downloads and download the new custom client
Step two: Create an account and create your character
Step three: Open up the downloaded client and put in your password
Step four: log in and put *£înk* Hi into your message bar to contact me ingame.

you may also contact me on skype at any time
Skypename: werewo1fkn1ght

Back