• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] Tibia Kingdoms Tale of Heroes 9.6 |CUSTOM|ADVENTURE|RPG|

Werewolf

Forbidden Ascension
Reaction score
i3XpZEn.png

~*Ip*~: tibiakingdoms.com*~
~*Port*~: 7171*~
~*Client*~: custom*~
~*Uptime*~: 99.9%*~
~*Hosted in*~: canada*~
~*Website*~: www.tibiakingdoms.com*~
~*Exp rate*~: custom rates*~
~*Map*~: Custom made.*~
~*Runes*~: Custom effects*~
~*Loot rate*~: Custom*~
~*Server type*~: Pvp-Rpg.*~
~*Frags*~:3 red 10 black/24 hours.*~
~*Skills & Magic rates*~: 20x Skill and 20x Magic.*~

ccb6g0i.png
ABOUT TIBIA KINGDOMS TALE OF HEROES
ccb6g0i.png

Tibia Kingdoms Tale Of Heroes is a open world action rpg designed to be destructively challenging
You get to design every aspect of your hero starting from the ground up
The world challenges you to be on your toes and use strategy and teamwork
You are able to design and upgrade all of your equipment to suit your Heroes unique build
There are powerful and unique bosses that you can team up with many other Heroes to take down
you are able to mine, harvest and chop down trees for materials in Alchemy and Crafting
Build your character to be unique and powerful and challenge other Heroes or guilds to be top dog
Explore the map to find hidden secrets to unlock even more content to further your power
Band together with friends to lay siege on kingdoms and even the world of oblivion
the top 10 players and top 10 guilds are shown on the main web page, so work hard to be the best and everyone will know your Heroes name in fame.

ccb6g0i.png
ABOUT YOUR HERO and tips
ccb6g0i.png

When you start Tibia Kingdoms Tale Of Heroes you are a child living with your parents peacefully
After your training and are released into the world of tibia kingdoms, You choose how you grow
you will quickly find that there are many ways to build your hero
Depending on how you design your hero will determine how they fight
Designing how your hero works is only the first stage in your Heroes life
Exploring and finding treasures can result in permanent boosts to your hero
Teaming up with other Heroes into large teams can result in gaining power quicker with less danger

ccb6g0i.png
ABOUT EQUIPMENT
ccb6g0i.png

Over 180 Billion Shields
Over 360 Billion weapons
Over 590 Billion Armors
Each piece of equipment has unique stats that can be used to customize your Heroes build

ccb6g0i.png
ABOUT THE DANGERS OF TIBIA KINGDOMS
ccb6g0i.png

Tibia kingdoms was created for players who are looking for a challenge and a high risk of death
Monsters have been designed to be extremely powerful, grouping them up will result in death
Elite monsters can randomly spawn in any spawn area, Elites are powerful and should not be soloed
When a boss spawns, their will be a world wide notice. Bosses require a large team to slay
When a world boss spawns, their will be a world wide notice. world bosses are for teams of 30+

ccb6g0i.png
PICTURES COMING SOON
ccb6g0i.png

Pjql3i2.jpg

Lost in the darkness.

lJVHTUc.jpg

a Chunk of childhood.

i59fxVP.jpg

Hope you can swim.

Last edited:
:eek: Alright, im going to be updating my computer from windows 8 to 8.1... i hope nothing goes wrong...

But i do have the server safely backed up on my roommates computer so if something goes bad, at least the server will be safe:p.

Time and effort, Bad and good times paid off i can see great work @Werewolf 1 of the few that actually keep something alive for a while this servers been progressing for ever and now it looks bad ass cant wait to play again!

:p Alright updated from windows 8 to 8.1, Did not even have to re-format my computer, everything is exactly the way it was. But it now has the added benefits of an actual start button in the bottom left And more compatible with video games... Nice :D

Hope you guys figured out what vocations your going to be XD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vocations: CHOOSE 1
Wizard: High Aoe distance based DPS class

Esper: Self Cloning confusion distance DPS Class

Guardian: High defensive immune to damage Medium damage class

Assassin: invisible flanking fast attack DPS class

Archer: Fast running Far Distance High DPS class

Berserker: Medium defensive slow attacking high dps class

Cleric: Support healing based medium DPS class

Psychic: Fragile medium attack speed high DPS class

Battle mage: Multi role Knight, Rogue, Mage Medium DPS class

Vampire: Medium defensive Life stealing medium DPS class

Werewolf: High regeneration fast moving High DPS class

Reaper: Medium defense mana draining high dps class
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
BUILD Types: CHOOSE 1-4 Note you can mix build types together into hybrids.

Mana regeneration Build:
PRO: Fast mana regeneration allows you to cast spells without having to rely completely on potions
CON:does not increase defensive or offensive capability

Health Regeneration Build:
PRO:Fast health regeneration allows you to cast spells without having to rely completely on potions
CON:does not increase defensive or offensive capability

Max Health build:
PRO: Gives you more max life, allowing you to soak up more damage before dieing.
CON: Does not increase offensive or regenerative capability

Max Mana build:
PRO: Allows you to cast more spells for longer before running out of mana
CON: Does not increase regenerative capability

Offensive high skills build:
PRO: Allows you to dish out High DPS quickly, allowing you to kill your targets faster.
CON: Gives no defensive capability lowering your survivability

Defensive build:
PRO: Reduces all incoming damage into smaller numbers, allowing you to take more hits.
CON: Does not increase offensive capability, may take longer to kill targets.

Fast walking speed build:
PRO: Allows you to walk faster, giving you the ability to Catch up to your target, or kite them
CON: Does not give defensive or offensive capability

Magic level build:
PRO: Increases Healing on self and [mages] Increases damage output.
CON: Does not give defensive capability

Self healing build:
PRO: Self healing makes your own heals on self higher, [NOT REGENERATION] [DOES NOT EFFECT HOW MUCH SOMEONE ELSE HEALS YOU]
CON: Does not provide offensive capability

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The speed change of tibia kingdoms:
You do not gain speed per level, you speed is at a soft cap of 300. To increase speed you need Light armor, Speed increasing accessories, Speed increasing enchants.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are 3 Types of armor in tibia kingdoms CHOOSE 1-3
Heavy ARMOR:Used by all vocations
PRO:High Armor value, High physical damage resistance in %, Gives increased Max Life.
CON:Slows your Movement speed down, increases magic damage you receive.

Light ARMOR:Used by all vocations
PRO: Medium armor value, medium resistance to magic in %, Increases movement speed, increases hp/mana Regen speed
CON:its medium armor value and magical resistance, do not make this armor good for tanking for long.

Arcane ARMOR:Used by all vocations
PRO:High magical resistance in %, increases max mana, increases magic level.
CON: extremely weak to physical based damages.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Percent of use.
[10%]
[20%]
[30%]
[40%]
[50%]
[60%]
[70%]
[80%]
[90%]
[100%]

ALRIGHT, I HOPE YOU GUYS READ THIS AND JOT DOWN SOME BUILD IDEAS. PLEASE POST YOUR BUILD IDEAS DOWN BELOW USING MY FORMAT, I WILL GIVE YOU AN EXAMPLE.

EXAMPLE"
--------------------------------------------------------
Berserker: Medium defensive slow attacking high dps class

[30%] Fast walking speed build:
PRO: Allows you to walk faster, giving you the ability to Catch up to your target, or kite them
CON: Does not give defensive or offensive capability

[50%]
Offensive high skills build:
PRO: Allows you to dish out High DPS quickly, allowing you to kill your targets faster.
CON: Gives no defensive capability lowering your survivability

[20%]
Max Health build:
PRO: Gives you more max life, allowing you to soak up more damage before dieing.
CON: Does not increase offensive or regenerative capability

[100%]
Light ARMOR:Used by all vocations
PRO: Medium armor value, medium resistance to magic in %, Increases movement speed, increases hp/mana Regen speed
CON:its medium armor value and magical resistance, do not make this armor good for tanking for long.

--------------------------------------------------------

when you make a build here i will review it and comment on it, giving pointers and useful feed back.

Last edited:
haha the best dammage dealer i guess xd, without dieying that much. Gonna try some vocations and see :)

how does the build work? do u get points each lvl?
also is there something that increases attack speed?

how does the build work? do u get points each lvl?
also is there something that increases attack speed?

the builds that i put up are simply Gear based, has nothing to do with the magical drop system, But yes. Killing monsters can gives weapons Increased attack power or attack speed, and armor/shield gain armor and defense.\

If you use my build maker up their, it makes for good guidelines for your build, i'll also take a look at the build you make it basically tell you how its works, or if there is any flaws in the build. Be creative.

Hello mate. I've got one question.
Have you made any adjustments to the vocations that you perhaps could tell us?
Like, new spells etc.

Back