• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CANADA] Tibianus 7.4 | PVP-E / PVP | HIGHRATE | EUROPEAN PROXY

i have nothing to do with this he probably turned off the dedi by accident or did something stupid, pleasing to see this after all the spam on classicus though and stealing client, .pic files, he even stole medivia's otclient interface etc

dont blame this shit on me though, i don't ddos anyone, tibianus is shit serv anyway and dies off in couple of days with or without ddos

Some things never change :rolleyes:

Classicus: 582 players online

Still not enough money huh?
Amount without mc: 580 / 2 = 290
Amount that is botting: 30
Amount that paid for donations(these will not donate or donate less than they could): 260 / 3 + 50
So that means around 180 players of potentially 580 players did donate (taken from actually amount)

Classicus dead time is coming soon(1-2 weeks max.), it would be better to reset it so he would earn new donations :)

Edit: Btw Ryan is right, tibianus is acting wrong and basicly sucks on every view, only thing which might be good is the engine but thats it :)

Last edited:
The hosting company will start working on a fix in 30 minutes from my latest source of information, so we will return with further information.

i have nothing to do with this he probably turned off the dedi by accident or did something stupid, pleasing to see this after all the spam on classicus though and stealing client, .pic files, he even stole medivia's otclient interface etc

dont blame this shit on me though, i don't ddos anyone, tibianus is shit serv anyway and dies off in couple of days with or without ddos

Yeye you're all sweet and innocent.. No matter what your thoughts of Tibianus are, you're more corrupt than the government of Somalia.

The hosting company will start working on a fix in 30 minutes from my latest source of information, so we will return with further information.
OVH needs around 10 minutes, have you thought about to switch? (If you do not host there already)

THIS IS SOOOO BAD OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMGG THEY MANAGED TO DDOS IT DOWN AGAIN WHAT A JOKE NOOB ASS GM

THIS IS SOOOO BAD OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMGG THEY MANAGED TO DDOS IT DOWN AGAIN WHAT A JOKE NOOB ASS GM
He missclicked, dedi is rebooting rofl...kidding.. xD

Well at least over 100 players in been minutes :p

Probably one of the worse server starts ever, but hey can cant do a shit while getting DDoSed :)

good :D

my internet hasnt been working for past hours so i guess i wont have a late start ^.^

He missclicked, dedi is rebooting rofl...kidding.. xD

Well at least over 100 players in been minutes :p
Hahahaha lol. This dude is such a failure, he speends hundreds of euro's to pay for advertisment but dosen't even got a proper DDoS protection.. what a joke

Back