• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CANADA] Tibianus 7.4 | PVP-E / PVP | HIGHRATE | EUROPEAN PROXY

GOD Wille

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
TIBIANUS.ORG IS STARTING ON SATURDAY 7 NOVEMBER 18:00 NEW YORK TIME [GMT-4]!

General Information
Tibianus is a 7.4 high rated server which has been under development since 2013. We guarantee you that you will not see any annoying bugs/exploits or unbalanced formulas for spells or damages.

As for the previous edition of the server it was focused to have a lower exp rate. The issue is that the server won't last for as long then. This is why we decided to higher the stages a bit!

The gameplay is the same as it has always been and we have learned from our mistakes. So we will bring you a brand new Tibianus with a client which is based on the standard one, but with a few exceptions such as the antibot which obviously plays a huge role in the gameplay.

You may also have noticed that we have updated the site with a brand new layout and AAC so that you will be able to automatically use your recovery key for retrieving lost account.

Overall we hope that you will enjoy this server more than previous editions. If you are a WAR fan, so do not worry. There will be tons of WARs as for the reason that the fragtime will almost be the same.

European Proxy
proxy.gif

Changes

• We have replaced last Tibianus client based on OTClient with normal client, so game will be more flexible
  • Pits of Inferno Quest has been added to our game world
  • Task system has been totally rewritten, now it will be more enjoyable
  • Parchament Quest room has been added, now it works similiar to this one from real tibia
  • Website engine has been changed by new one
  • Guild War system has been added

Rates
As for the previous editions of the server it was focused to have a higher exp rate. The issue is that the server won't last for as long then. This is why we decided to lower the stages a bit!
Experience stages are as following:

From 1 To 7 - x25
From 8 To 20 - x70
From 21 To 40 - x45
From 41 To 70 - x25
From 71 To 90 - x15
From 91 To 110 - x8
From 111 To 140 - x5
From 141 - x3

Skill Rate 15x
Magic Rate 7x
Loot Rate 3x

Connection Information
Create Account: http://tibianus.org/?subtopic=createaccount
Client: Custom 7.4 client

Media

i will play for sure
end expstage should be 4x or 5x cuz last time was 3x and ppl stop exp and ots die so fast
can u open test server some day so people from europe can see its really not laggin?

Classicus wont die in a week bro ;/
He does not have to;-)
i will play for sure
end expstage should be 4x or 5x cuz last time was 3x and ppl stop exp and ots die so fast
can u open test server some day so people from europe can see its really not laggin?
No problem, I can show you how it works on monday, keep in touch:)

He does not have to;-)

He does not have to;-)

i dont think anybody will play your server tbh, if it died 1 week before classicus opened, u think people will play and exp new server when they got lvl 90s and shit on classicus with some fights?

i dont think anybody will play your server tbh, if it died 1 week before classicus opened, u think people will play and exp new server when they got lvl 90s and shit on classicus with some fights?

lol tibianus is better than classicus in all ways. Why the fuck would anyone actually play classicus?

retarded corrupt gm's
immature gm's
reset every month

Still waiting for info about how it'll be for australian players in terms of ping wise.

1. Classicus wont die. It's a great server.
2. With this rates, this server Will die in 3 weeks as the last 3 Times'.

I don't get why u wait to reopen this? Opening it soon rather then later is better lmao. To many good servers release next week pleb

what good? shitzot only. this will have 3x players than that
true info