• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CANADA] Tibianus 7.4 | PVP-E / PVP | HIGHRATE | EUROPEAN PROXY

Proxy wont show the real ping.. IF u hade a proxy in ur LAN that pointed to tibianus it would say you have 1-5 ping max, which is just to the proxy. Same thing applies to these proxies.

lol, one ppl say nerf ue and u nerfing it how u know he is even playing
ue is good like 7.4 ue and its still lower than tibianic ue
he is one of many, but we will not nerf it so it becomes unusable of course, just a small nerf should be fine

edit: we may reconsider it or do a poll

Last edited:
Both me and my team agree with a small nerf of the UE to make it more interesting. As level 90 with mag 51 I ued my friend 480. That was 1 test hit only, maybe I could hit even closer too 500. However, boosting the SD? Nope! It's good as it is.

EDIT: My friend was a 73 MS and I almost killed him in one ue. He had about 35 hp left~

The current UE damage is the REAL one now, we will nerf it a little, because atm it's not nerfed anything

Back