• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CANADA] TIBIAWIX 7.4 |RLMap | Online 24/7| SERVER OPEN 17/04/15 | REGISTER NOW!

ondrake

Solutions
Reaction score
TibiaWix is a brand new server with global map which was never seen online before, except during the beta phase. The objective of the TibiaWix is to work like an alternative Tibia server for players which are looking for a casual game independent of the time waste for play. The TibiWix rates were adjusted to provide for players an excellent experience compared to other servers, with challenging elements to achieve new levels and complete difficult quests that were maintained. We expect to be able to create a new Open Tibia Server which will be able to compete with the most popular servers for a long time.

5 day premium for all accounts created in the first month!

Server General Information:

Exp Rate:
level 1 - 7 = 6x
level 8+ = 2x
---
Skill Rate: 3x
Magic Rate: 2x
Loot Rate: 2x

Server News:

Paradox Quest
Port Hope
Dark Cathedral
Marriage System
Pits Of Inferno 100% Real
Task's
Party - Share Exp

-------------------------
Server has anti-bot system

11088274_617849671693135_1408868217493006248_n.png

www.tibiawix.com
www.facebook.com/tibiawix

COME PLAY HERE!
We are waiting for you

Last edited:
I do not recommend this server. He resets it without any warnings, closes the server for several hours without warnings (were hunting in tombs)
Non-professional!!

make exp 3/4 x better ;d we already have 2x server

AND FOR FCK SAKE MAKE FORUM AVAILABLE TO ALL NOT 30 LVL +

True exp 3x should be perfect. For me problem is this vip account becouse if you have vip then you get 10% more exp for monsters then players with no vip itz not fair.. Server should be nice and good but this 10% more exp on low rate server is rly bad...

Last edited:
Hello guys!

At some point, you already thought about putting a exp rate 3x?

I do not recommend this server. He resets it without any warnings, closes the server for several hours without warnings (were hunting in tombs)
Non-professional!!

You may have confused with the tests that were done!

exp rate 3x would be better :)

is it possibile to play at your hosting from europe? Sweden/Poland?

Hello,

Server is fixed.

EXP RATE

level 1 - 7 = 6x
level 8 + = 2x
-------
Promotion - 20,000 gps
---

VIP ACCOUNT :

Buy house
Create guild
All Outfits
Port Hope Access
10% bonus xp

-------------------------------

This server was made thinking about the people who like old tibia and want to relive the good times again. The server is with the rate exp low so you can explore each map detail. We dont want to be any other server that reaches level quickly.

Thank You.

Hello,

Server is fixed.

EXP RATE

level 1 - 7 = 6x
level 8 + = 2x
-------
Promotion - 20,000 gps
---

VIP ACCOUNT :

Buy house
Create guild
All Outfits
Port Hope Access
10% bonus xp

-------------------------------

This server was made thinking about the people who like old tibia and want to relive the good times again. The server is with the rate exp low so you can explore each map detail. We dont want to be any other server that reaches level quickly.

Thank You.

Question is: why would anyone play this over tibianic?

Tibiawix will have future updates , which will have exclusive news .

beacuse u wont find so many so beautiful bugs on tibianic. use brain dude xd

How about you start using your brain in an English course so you can actually make sense in a post.

@ondrake so will tibianic, yet that has a vast player base and known stability as a very lowrate server.

@ondrake - there's so many other reliable servers with 2x~ exp though. Atleast go on a flat 8-10x. Give players what they want.

Yeah, everyone likes stages @lursky but he's going low static exp. He won't get more than 1-2 players with 2x exp - and i'm not flaming i'm just being honest. If you want to do a low rate static exp OT, make it like 8x-10x or something like that. You'll see the outcome if you do 2x

Yeah, everyone likes stages @lursky but he's going low static exp. He won't get more than 1-2 players with 2x exp - and i'm not flaming i'm just being honest. If you want to do a low rate static exp OT, make it like 8x-10x or something like that. You'll see the outcome if you do 2x
Some people like low exp 2-3x but not many ;p Most people like stages ~10x

Servers with high exp already exists , many players getting level quickly and with that, the wars and the power 's abuses do not want to be like any other server.

We want to make balanced server, for the amusement of all .

We want to be a single server.