• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CANADA] TIBIAWIX 7.4 |RLMap | Online 24/7| SERVER OPEN 17/04/15 | REGISTER NOW!

Server looks like 7.7:
pVYrYot.gif

but It's still more cells then Your brains.

btw You gonne complain here also, like on fribban his thread Mr forum Warrior.

Nobody was complaining, I merely stated a fact that you apparently chose to not agree with, even though it's true.

european peoples cant play on this server so much lags ;p i trying it couple times and all the time lags

He did change only a few rates for beginners :) After 30 and 40lv it will be 2x exp.

Lags has been fixed as we can see. All runes got +1 more charge (gfb 3, sd 2, hmm 6, explo 4... etc)

Many bugs has been fixed is great atm, only more people needed and we need to think about free djin npcs for Premium accoutns only maybe?
Without djins it will be very hard to play :)

Can you try to find any proxy for EU players ?

Last edited:
He did change only a few rates for beginners :) After 30 and 40lv it will be 2x exp.

Lags has been fixed as we can see. All runes got +1 more charge (gfb 3, sd 2, hmm 6, explo 4... etc)

Many bugs has been fixed is great atm, only more people needed and we need to think about free djin npcs for Premium accoutns only maybe?
Without djins it will be very hard to play :)

Can you try to find any proxy for EU players ?

all runes got 1+ more charges? wow, that makes no sense lol

Too many bugs, GMs do not speak english, they do not answer at forum or in game, there had been few money bugs.

Some players had loads of amulet of life and money noobchars with bugged money. Gm don't give a fuck.

Both djins aren''t free, you have to pay for them or make them in game, when there is only 30-40 players online.

I do not recommend this server, until they will reset everything, add an advertisement to the otserverlist.org and fix bugged lootrates.

Uhs and SDs should be 1x, not 2x. It was withotu any sens! Gfb had 3x , hmms 6x and SDs/Uhs 2x... Crazy unfair.

I do not recommend this.

Last edited:
Server is corrupted, way to many exploit bugs. Hey just dont bother playing it...