• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Canavi's loyal friends.. LOL!

Haha, parents cleanin toiletts, good one not from the truth by my father ownin 3rd richest company in Balkan, even though I pump'd yo mo.a yesterday in the bathroom in matter of fact, if that's what you call cleanin then da bitch wuz real dirty yao ;)

Fo da playa hatas, you can always come n visit me I'll be glad to show ya'll how we do the dodo and make you look like popo down here in da south ;)

^
Okej Krigaren who is Retarded... ops I mean retired, anyways, got pisst when neon told you to Remove (softcores mapper)? lmfao

Neon:
What O_O?
Softcores Mapper?
remove it

^
Because I'm workin on projects in school, always on Internet though got homepages up, and always fun to see what you nerds are typin... Btw Pierce, put a new pic up, that one is like from last summer? ;(

alltså "Emil.P" xd du är den största tönt som någonsin skådats!, jag fortsätter kolla på softcores forum även fast jag retirat tack vare dig, får mig ett gott skratt varje gång jag kollar på dina replies!.. hahaha

I don't get it, what was the point of this Thread? The guy is right he should go on, I don't have time to play anymore, it's a sunny day, I'm drivin' ma X6 BMW, always with homiez/gf's cash rollin' lifes doin' good, kiss n hugs <3

I dont get it, so why do you still play tibia?
I mean if you even got all that.. lol

EDIT: if he really is turkish and 1991 then im fucking embarrased to be half turkish and 1991 because of him...shiit you could of kept that a secret for our sake xD

Last edited:
Haha, parents cleanin toiletts, good one not from the truth by my father ownin 3rd richest company in Balkan, even though I pump'd yo mo.a yesterday in the bathroom in matter of fact, if that's what you call cleanin then da bitch wuz real dirty yao ;)

Fo da playa hatas, you can always come n visit me I'll be glad to show ya'll how we do the dodo and make you look like popo down here in da south ;)

Well, if you have a BMW and your father owns the third richest company in Balkan, why the fuck do you still live in Rosengård?
Ha ha ha.

^
Don't worry, I'm not Turkish if I were I would probably end up killin' my self or becomin' a Emo and not Emeo hUeUAheuahe....

PS:
Try to say, Turk Gurk Burk!

I don't get it, what was the point of this Thread? The guy is right he should go on, I don't have time to play anymore, it's a sunny day, I'm drivin' ma X6 BMW, always with homiez/gf's cash rollin' lifes doin' good, kiss n hugs <3

and then you woke up :(

and then you woke up :(

Haha, word!

Btw, so you're actually saying Swedish people ain't safe in Rosengård?, Well let me tell you something, thats bullshit, since my WHITE friend can easily walk there without problems and he is/was also a skinhead.

^
Lmfao, then he was lucky son... He went there where only a child could see him let him pass "Ramels Väg", not the wannabe areas around RG, you don't know shit... Holla next time he comes, I'll take care of him ;)

^
Lmfao, then he was lucky son... He went there where only a child could see him let him pass "Ramels Väg", not the wannabe areas around RG, you don't know shit... Holla next time he comes, I'll take care of him ;)

Yeayea "sure", Kinda waste for him to take an airplane to Malmö/Rosengård just to "prove" that he can walk into/inside Rosengård since he has moved from Malmö and now lives like 150 miles(Swedish miles) away.

^
Plane? Lmfao what a farmboy... send him back to da cows n sheeps yao, anyways next time he's here let him bring a news paper and take a photo at the "Vatten torn" behind him as proove, it's at ramels V ;) kthnxbye

Last edited:
Back