• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cannot login in the server with Ot Land ip Changer

Alisson Liz

Reaction score
Hello i need help, I can not login to the server where I play. There was an error with my IP Changer Ot Land, it stopped working and it didn't open at all. I uninstalled and installed again, and the program would not open. I did the System Restore and did not help, I did Total cleanup on the CHKDSK disk and still couldn't. The program opens all right, but when it opens the Tibia I put the account information (ACC and password) when I give Enter, it keeps loading "you Character List is being Loaded." Please Wait. "And don't enter the game. If you can help me, I appreciate it, because I don't know what to do anymore. I am Brazilian, sorry if I did not know how to write in English right, because I will pass the text to the translator, then you take advantage and tell me how the text is and it has been understood. Hugs.

Alisson ;D

- Double check to make sure your ip and ports are right.
- Check that you're connecting with the correct client version also checking to see that the directory is actually going to the right client version.
- Try restarting your router/modem.

If none of these are working I would suggest using Asparate or TibiaLoader.

Back