• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cannot make a character!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sub Zero

Reaction score
The Following Errors Have Occurred:
# Wrong characters configuration ("Load vocations" in admin panel, "character to copy" doesn't exist in DB). Try again or contact with admin.

Thats the error i get when i try to make a character..

Give me one moment.

Red

The hacker seemed to have made it so that any attempt to set up the account creator to not work. This could take a day or so, I'll have to consult with some people, usually I could do this within 30 seconds.

Red

Hey Sub, i doubt he cares much about a single player, besides, you start Cyntara now im goin to hunt your ass off because you cant wait a day to make a character, Red's server was just hacked, hold your horses there boy'o <_<

u will hunt him if u can leave pz =)

Also your Server must be Online when you create the Account Page because the Account Page must create the Samples on the Database and it can do it when the Server online is because it can load the Database ^.-

Your,
Masterkiller

LOL! Carbon, ur a funny person, you shit talk when we arent playing, and when we do and we rape, you cry at pz. GO KILL URSELF

Hem, RED TRY TO ACTIVE Account Manager for create accounts....maybe it dont BUG.

:eek: Really carbon we can't leave pz? :O that's weird cause bip,fredi and I jumped you and nothing happened and saul ran to pz so idk whos the ppl that cannot leave pz...

Or you meant that we cant leave pz cause we are not online? :)

The AAC has been fixed.

Red

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back