• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cannot open a certain tibia client.

Maynon Zegloda

Reaction score
Hello.
Recently i was trying to open a server client, and it happend that i got this msg.
(The procedure entry point EtwGetTraceEnableFlags could not be located in the dynamic link library ntdll.dll.)
I've tried everything i could but it still doesnt work any help please?
Tried regsvr32 through cmd but got that msg.
(ntdll.dll was loaded, but the DllRegisterServer entry point was not found, This file cannot be registered.)
Im currently using my old pc
Windows Xp

Still couldn't find any answer :(

Is my problem unsolvable? if so let me know im trying so hard

Bump

Still nothing.. trying for a week and it seems like nobody knows the fix :(

Solution
I tried without admin because i dont know how to open command prompet as an admin on win xp.
Post automatically merged:

I did now and it says Ntdll.dll was loaded,but the DllregisterServer entry point was not found.
This file cannot be registered
@mishida

I think this DDL file is corrupted. If you have CD/.iso with windows XP you can try system file checker.
You tried these commands as admin?
Code:
regsvr32.exe /u ntdll.dll
regsvr32.exe ntdll.dll
I tried without admin because i dont know how to open command prompet as an admin on win xp.

I did now and it says Ntdll.dll was loaded,but the DllregisterServer entry point was not found.
@mishida

Last edited:

@mishida

I think this DDL file is corrupted. If you have CD/.iso with windows XP you can try system file checker.

Solution
No but i can install, Any specific version?
No, you don't have to install it I thought you had this program installed because sometimes it causes problem with ntdll.dll

So you need CD/.iso with windows XP or you can search for this DLL file for windows XP on google and download it

Back