• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Cant connect to game after tfs 1.3 recompilation

miens

Combos and Freedom
Reaction score
Hello!
Title pretty much says it all. I have recenly recompiled tfs 1.3 to use client version 10.41 this is the only thing i changed in the project. After logging in with otClient and selecting character client is stuck on 'connecting to the game server..." popup. Anyone got any idea what might be the cause of it

These are the changes that I made:
image.jpg

I guess it wouldnt work if I took protocol game and protocol login files from previous versions of tfs? Are there any tutorials or anything that could help me with that?

I guess it wouldnt work if I took protocol game and protocol login files from previous versions of tfs? Are there any tutorials or anything that could help me with that?
you could look commit history in protocol files and revert all commits that are conflicting with your protocol

git log -p protocolgame.cpp
git revert commitHASH
git log -p protocollogin.cpp
git revert commitHASH

if are a GUI guy i believe git comes with gitk by default, so you can try
gitk protocolgame.cpp
gitk protocollogin.cpp

How can you revert two files from the whole project to a version from 3 years ago and expect the project to compile? :)

Back