• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

can't connect using with my DNS using Cloudflare

Blasphemy

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I have make my clouflare on my domain and all is work perfect but now I can't log into the game xD! When I use localhost as ip it works...
Can anyone help me, please?
Greetss

Solution
You need to make a subdomain like login.mysite.com dont add in dns cloudflare, an ind otlist set your default ip to login on client, this subdomainyou can add redirect to you main website, for redirect users using subdomain in browsers..
Post automatically merged:

So you can edit HEX to use a oficial client with your ip
You need to make a subdomain like login.mysite.com dont add in dns cloudflare, an ind otlist set your default ip to login on client, this subdomainyou can add redirect to you main website, for redirect users using subdomain in browsers..

Solution

this make me feel like cloudflare protects only my dns and not my ip, am I correct with that?

example i have my site: warcores.com and use ip changer domain: login.warcores.com with redirect... dont add in your cloud dns

Yep only your site, or pay for pro tools $$

Back