• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

cant decide on graphic card

I got Skyrim but unmodded, tell me which mods to install and I will :)
Mate i downloaded all mods for preparations yesterday. It made 3.9 gb xD here is the list:

Some of mods need special programs to install, everything is there, also you need acc to download, it's free to register just when you will be registering dont take any of the paymented options and push register on the bottom of registering page :)

Mate i downloaded all mods for preparations yesterday. It made 3.9 gb xD here is the list:

Some of mods need special programs to install, everything is there, also you need acc to download, it's free to register just when you will be registering dont take any of the paymented options and push register on the bottom of registering page :)
wow, that is quite a lot... doing it on weekend when I get back home because I came to visit my parents and they got shit internet.

Also i highly recomend downloading nexus mod manager, makes mods begin installed much easier

while installing midians mods to weapons armors creatures and shit with manager, when you ask you to update them push no and carry on because if you push yes, it will uninstall previous part of midians mods, when you push no you will have new window with options what you want to install :)
nmm.JPG

this is how ebony armor looks after midians mod
24909-1-1379956346.jpg

Last edited:
bumpz i decided not to buy 770 4gb, actually im now trying to catch some cheap 670s on ebay as i look on benchmark and tests it's rather powerfull card that still will max out most of stuff :)

bumpz i decided not to buy 770 4gb, actually im now trying to catch some cheap 670s on ebay as i look on benchmark and tests it's rather powerfull card that still will max out most of stuff :)
you could also buy two 760 use SLI

i cant, i have mini itx mobo so only one pci x 16 slot :)

Back