Can't log in on my account and recovery password doesn't work

rlx

Best answers
Reaction score
As thread says - I tried to log in on two accounts (made another one because of same problem with wrong password/recovery code). After about a 10 days of maiking new account passwords don't match, password-change also doesn't help.

My server is on the list, however I just wanted to update it but I'm tired already.

Klonera

Once upon a time.
Premium User
Best answers
Reaction score
explain, give some error msg.

OP
rlx

rlx

Best answers
Reaction score
@Klonera - it just says "Wrong login or password." either with my normal password or a new, generated one.
"

Klonera

Once upon a time.
Premium User
Best answers
Reaction score
@Klonera - it just says "Wrong login or password." either with my normal password or a new, generated one.
"
Tell me, in your Config file. Do you have any "passwordType = "? and does it say Sha1?
Try to add passwordType = sha1 and remove the accounts from the database and try making a new one agin, should be fine from there.

OP
rlx

rlx

Best answers
Reaction score
@Klonera Ach, I'm talking about accounts on Otservlist.org, where I am trying to advertise my server. (I must edit it, but there is no possibility to login there).

Klonera

Once upon a time.
Premium User
Best answers
Reaction score
@Klonera Ach, I'm talking about accounts on Otservlist.org, where I am trying to advertise my server. (I must edit it, but there is no possibility to login there).
If you want to advertise it it costs 100€ for one day, and if you just want to upload the server i can make a tutorial for you

Felipe93

Ghost Member
Best answers
Reaction score
why don't you simply create another acc?