• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Can't log in on my account and recovery password doesn't work

rlx

Solutions
Reaction score
As thread says - I tried to log in on two accounts (made another one because of same problem with wrong password/recovery code). After about a 10 days of maiking new account passwords don't match, password-change also doesn't help.

My server is on the list, however I just wanted to update it but I'm tired already.

@Klonera - it just says "Wrong login or password." either with my normal password or a new, generated one.
"

@Klonera - it just says "Wrong login or password." either with my normal password or a new, generated one.
"
Tell me, in your Config file. Do you have any "passwordType = "? and does it say Sha1?
Try to add passwordType = sha1 and remove the accounts from the database and try making a new one agin, should be fine from there.

@Klonera Ach, I'm talking about accounts on Otservlist.org, where I am trying to advertise my server. (I must edit it, but there is no possibility to login there).

@Klonera Ach, I'm talking about accounts on Otservlist.org, where I am trying to advertise my server. (I must edit it, but there is no possibility to login there).
If you want to advertise it it costs 100€ for one day, and if you just want to upload the server i can make a tutorial for you

Back