• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Can't loggin

Da kingen

Reaction score
Hello Richux!

I've tried to loggin in 24 h and i can't loggin in the server.

It comes like the server is down .. And i see the players are online in the site..

Please help me!

Da kingen ,PEACE!

you probably configured your ip changer wrong. Check everything once again, ip - tibera.org/port - 7171, client 8.54 or 8.55

If your client is 8.54 or 8.55 and your IP Changer is up to date with your client version, then maybe it's your firewall blocking something? I know when I download updates for Asprate's IP Changer my antivirus software always flags up the software and I have to redownload it.

So can you login to other ot servers, or real tibia? or is it just tibera? tried reïnstalling tibia, turning off bot etc etc?

I dont use bot , I can loggin in others server and rl tibia but just tibera dont work

OMG I CAN'T EVEN OPEN RL TIBIA OR PLAY ON ANY SERVER ,anyone know why i have make up my firewall

well if you can't loggon to other servers the problem is obviously on your computer, that's one step closer to the solution. maybe try to reïnstall tibia or 'repair' it (if repair function is possible)

what will help is do a virus scan one time and delete all cookies and shit that it will find

Back