• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC Can't login on website after creating account

Finkelz

Premium User
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm kinda new to OT stuff, only had a small project when servers were all xml.

So I followed this guide: https://otland.net/threads/video-tu...ing-ot-server-website-and-shop-system.166818/

I have my server up and running (on localhost) and also the Znote AAC website.
I created and account on the website, but I can't log in on the site. I tried same credentials on the server itself and it logs in fine.
The problem is I can't create any characters before I can log in on the website.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Solution
I solved this after looking at the login.php, the authentication part.

Code:
if ($config['TFSVersion'] == 'TFS_02' || $config['TFSVersion'] == 'TFS_10') $login = user_login($username, $password);
        else if ($config['TFSVersion'] == 'TFS_03') $login = user_login_03($username, $password);

In this part, the only supported TFSVersion values are 02, 10, and 03.
I used 12 as I am using this from Ninja's post: https://otland.net/threads/8-60-the-forgotten-server-1-2.236489/

I was confused after seeing this in the config.php:
Code:
// QR code authenticator Only works with TFS 1.2+
    $config['twoFactorAuthenticator'] = false;
This made me think 1.2 is also working if I just write
Code:
TFSVersion = 12

Seems to be working now...
did you edit the database in config.php?
I did.
I also saw on phpmyadmin the account was created, and I could use it to log into Tibia itself.

The error I get is: "Username and password combination is wrong".
When the account name was incorrect it asked me if I'm registered and gave me a link to register.

Did you change any password manually from phpmyadmin? If you did so, it has to be encrypted in SHA1, unless it will show wrong password.

I solved this after looking at the login.php, the authentication part.

Code:
if ($config['TFSVersion'] == 'TFS_02' || $config['TFSVersion'] == 'TFS_10') $login = user_login($username, $password);
        else if ($config['TFSVersion'] == 'TFS_03') $login = user_login_03($username, $password);

In this part, the only supported TFSVersion values are 02, 10, and 03.
I used 12 as I am using this from Ninja's post: https://otland.net/threads/8-60-the-forgotten-server-1-2.236489/

I was confused after seeing this in the config.php:
Code:
// QR code authenticator Only works with TFS 1.2+
    $config['twoFactorAuthenticator'] = false;
This made me think 1.2 is also working if I just write
Code:
TFSVersion = 12

Seems to be working now.
If you guys have any suggestions for TFS 1.2+ I'd love to hear that, I thought using the newest is the best thing to do.
Thanks for trying to help, @Dyabl0 and @Xeraphus !

Solution
Back