• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Can't open 7172 port

AkHolic

paradox.zapto.org
Reaction score
As title says I cant open port 7172. I used my internal IP in the portforwarding and external ip in config.lua. I set my firewall to allow connection to 7172. I opened 80. 7171. 3306 but cant open 7172. I use dLink DIR 300 router. I tried to restart router and my pc still nothing happend.
Im using TFS 0.3

This is picture of my ports :
7Cwrj4F.png

Last edited:
How do you know port 7172 is not open? If you can't login to the gameserver, it can also be you used wrong ip.
If you login from the pc that hosts the server, use your IPv4 address (192.168.0.102) in your IP Changer, other people should use your global ip/external ip.

I used *****.net/canihost and canyouseeme to check ports. 80.7171.3306 are opened only 7172 isnt :/ I can login to server but no1 else can.

Make sure you have bindOnlyGlobalAddress (or something like that) set to false and correct IP in config.lua or XML/servers.xml (if you use old TFS version).

I dont have that option and in that server XML is like this ( i used my ip and my name of server ) :
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<servers>
    <server id="1" name="Pandora" ip="217.23***.**" port="7171"/>
</servers>

If you have antivirus that include a firewall, you must open ports there as well.
Else you'll have windows firewall, which means you'll have to open the ports there as well.

Normally you get a pop-up to accept some ports/applications to be allowed, but it's not always it promp you with 7172. as the application mainly uses 7171.

Back