• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cant someone els uptate elf bot???

abes800

Experienced Member
Reaction score
it's shuld be really nice if someone can uptate elfbot.!!

i mean someone els make same program or something like that.

neobot sux really hard -.-

talatulen or whats hes name shuld make same program like elfbot and everyone who use elfbot shuld pay after 3 month using elfbot. like nebot you pay after 3 month.

it's shuld be really nice if someone can uptate elfbot.!!

i mean someone els make same program or something like that.

neobot sux really hard -.-

talatulen or whats hes name shuld make same program like elfbot and everyone who use elfbot shuld pay after 3 month using elfbot. like nebot you pay after 3 month.

neobot sux bcz u dont know how to use it

neobot sux bcz u dont know how to use it

Neobots, more focused around a cavebot.
Elfbots, a warbot, they are completely different, i can see why anyone who plays OTs would prefer Elfbot over Neo, there's less messing around, and it's straight forward.

Don't comment, if all you're going to do is be stupid.

@topic
No one can update Elf without the source code, if you really want another bot try that Tprogramming site.

Because they can't afford it or don't know how to use it.
NeoBot is the best one out there.

Neobot = THE BEST BOT EVER.
Thanks for god that is a bit hard to use/config. and a bit expensive and impossible to crack.
-> ANTI NOOB USE.

Elfbot = Crackeable, Cheap, Easy to use.
-> ALOT OF NOOBS USING.

If you don't know how to use a nice bot, or don't want to pay for it. You really don't deserve it. Anti Noob Booters.

want to cave bot with a free bot? TugBot is your bot.
want a nice War Bot? use MageBot.
want to be awesome? stop playing tibia/WoW/anyothergamethatyou'replaying and get a life!

want to be awesome? stop playing tibia/WoW/anyothergamethatyou'replaying and get a life!

Haha :) lIKE the TEXT :d

/\
||

Richux supports this message!​

ofc u crack something to cheat with,
if you pay to cheat, then your officially a retard

Yeah because supporting the person who created the bot is retarded.

GTFO.

ofc u crack something to cheat with,
if you pay to cheat, then your officially a retard

Yeah because supporting the person who created the bot is retarded.

GTFO.

TUGbot FTW.

Other than it being free, what is so special about it?

Oh my god, most guys saying "why do you need a bot etc", you're using bots yourselves, 90% of the 8.X community is botting and it seems to be natural to do so, heal bot is not a recommendation if you're going to war, it's an obligation.

That's why I stick to 7.X servers' where even the community dislike botters.

And from what I know, it's possible to source-edit without the actual sources; unsure of the name of that programming though. Might be called "Backwards compatiblity" not sure if it's that though.

Back