• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

carlin-ab battle

We were 10, you were 30.. Gz your first win against us.
And PLEASE; stop sending mages in our team with ue combo script and spam that shit, it ruins the battle.

Hold target , combo bot ue combo scripts, must have taken some time to find n1

hahah wtf ?? combo bot ?? u see in this film more than 3 ue ? pff stfu ... we won so end this shit thread ... this is topic to insert a cams ...

The boring shit it, that when you win your first battle.. Then you start to spam: HHAHAHHAHAH CHICKENS LOLOOLOLOLOLOL WE ROX.

You guys really suck, you raped us in this battle. But it will end here aswell. Get lost

when we wear in carlin it dident mather who went down he got combod as hell and i dident say ALL of you had ue combo scripts but for sure some off you.

So typical. The ones who lose whine and the ones who win stick their noses up high like they own the world.

@Jollo call all swe friends and kick us from this server simple is that u lost we win ^^

Wish we had This is England once again, crushing Fusion would be so fun.

WHERE ARE YOU MITCHYY:D

If u gonna fight like that kill 128 ms and going defence we will finish the war

Since we are just 5 people online, and we were bored, we had to some something. If you disband the war, that means we win, so go ahead :>

Since we are just 5 people online, and we were bored, we had to some something. If you disband the war, that means we win, so go ahead :>

now that fight was nice from both side i think:D

any cam from your side? i forget to open x(

Back