• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Carlos9 Mapping!!!

Do you like my mapping?

• Yes

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • no

Votes: 24 51.1%
  • Yes,but you have to improve

Votes: 16 34.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The first screenshot looks squary and auto-bordered. The second one looks better, but still is squary. Try to make corners not pointy. ^_^

Hmm alright then ill try to change it but in second pisture where does it look squary?

I love the first two pictures. ;) I took those. ;) Ajajaja
Hey, I thought you learned something.. ¬¬" Why the fu** do you post an image with zoom? :mad:@

Man it looks the same but o well the next one I do i wont Zoom so you could stop crying jaja lloron :D

@Up.. ¬¬"..l.. ;)
Ajaja... I'm not crying. Solo te estoy diciendo esto para que puedas mejorar..

SPANGLISH ROX!

Jajaja ok < spanish
Hmm could you guys give me an idea for a new map?<english

Every been in a forest fire =p

GS spawn

Last edited by a moderator:
@Carlos9,
I liked the messed up house in the jungle, looks like an old shack without manteinance. About the mountain, it looks better. I have one that looks like this:
gzdm28.png
:peace:

The first screenshot looks squary and auto-bordered. The second one looks better, but still is squary. Try to make corners not pointy. ^_^

<_< Tsss... Look at ur mapping btw.
100% Autoborder -.-

@ Carlos9 its still squary dude :(
Try this
126713686171.png

Last edited:
1. In-game people probably won't notice it, but in the map editor the first thing I though of was a pen..er...
2. Unless I'm missing a rope spot/stairs, there is no way in/out of there.
3. Your auto-bordering has left quite a few bugs in the walls and in the grounds

Back