• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Carlos9 Mapping!!!

Do you like my mapping?

• Yes

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • no

Votes: 24 51.1%
  • Yes,but you have to improve

Votes: 16 34.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dont use "ghost higher ground" but if you're taking pictures from the top floor make sure shade is off "Q" and that you're zoomed in at the default %

Dont use "ghost higher ground" but if you're taking pictures from the top floor make sure shade is off "Q" and that you're zoomed in at the default %

That's what I have tried to tell him since the begining.

@up
acttualy you(swedish ppl) do that,:/. and what we do is jsut a little msg in spanish, and the other thing, about the topic in english,:/

Well Im in Bardocks competition and Im doing the Taj Mahal this is the little lake that is in the front plx comment ;DD

EDIT: Sorry I wont be in Competion anymore ;(

Last edited:
The first screenshot looks squary and auto-bordered. The second one looks better, but still is squary. Try to make corners not pointy. ^_^

Try to do this Carlos, this is from my Project called Downfair(my site to).

a5jm91.jpg

try do this on your depot, works with desert :D

Latest did it with a laptop takes a bit more time..
EDIT:Sorrry i forgot to save as png :(

The sewer entrance north-east the rope hole has nothing to there man, since you're already inside the sewers. The well should be one floor up as well.

I know but I havent been inspired.. And I havent had enough time to map also. You know why Magnemite :D

carlos
just don't like it :/ those greens stuffs don't fit there :/ to much detaild with out sense :/

Back