• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Cast System 0.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhmm elfs cast system cost 180 euro?

And this one 45. What is the difference???

Uhmm elfs cast system cost 180 euro?

And this one 45. What is the difference???

I'm going to quote Elf here. You'll find your answer in his post.

Elf said:
$200
wink.gif
He can always buy a cheaper alternative for 45 euro, which wasn't even tested with more than 10 viewers and I guess I can crash a server running such live system within a few minutes.
My one has been spammed and attacked with ~20k viewers logins, tested on a server with 1,5k players with over 100 casts running at a time having around 5-10 spectators each. Beat it
ninja.gif

You pay for quality, because you can have a Mercedes-Benz or a Fiat choice is yours.

Last edited:
@Ninjahopparn
I think you're immature, you don't have to talk bullshit on the dude's thread.. If you don't like it/prefer someone else's product, go buy it and gtfo...

I didn't test yours, but i've seen a lot of recommendations!! I might buy this in the near future.

You are also able to drive with a fiat :)
However, I gotta admit there is a bug occuring for some users, however ADM LosT offered to create a crashlog for me on the weekend and I am going to figure out what causes the bug.

Players can open a cast with /cast command.
Then everyone can login with empty account number/password and a list of current casts will be shown.

You chose one of them and "login", and you will see everything the player does, except for private messages.

@Sultinho:
I will look at your rev tonight.
Pm me with your MSN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back