• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.X I need the cast system code for my source TFS 0.4

lSenturion2

Reaction score
good morning friends, does anyone have a guide or contribution to install the Cast System? I have TFS 0.4 is for my OT 8.6.

I already have all the files and scripts in my datapack, I only need the codes for the source, does anyone have them or can help me put them in my source?

search in all source files for "guildwar" "guild-war" or somethng like that or look for cast system on github and look for guildwar commits or compare files

Can someone help me doing this? i´m able to pay for the job $$
Maybe i can help

this one is most likely one of the best tfs 0.4 out there it contains cast system and war system add me on discord or PM me if you need any further help in using it with your files my discord id is syzx1

Unfortunately when I uploaded it to github it already had the modification. But it is possible to locate all the functions of the cast. They are with //CAST
CAST.png.0c657265caef8dce9068ab5f014430ed.png

I do not recommend using this TFS because it is an old engine. But this version was based on rev3884, several things were added and several corrections were made according to the feedback from the guys, if you want to use it ...

• War System
• Cast System (Cast from Summ, implemented in Source by me and corrected from the same. With a new function that I added from Kick.)
• Anti-Disclosure (Configurable in config.lua)
• Anti-push bug fixed!
• Fixed ElfBot bugs (Party and some others).

• Problem of not accepting other corrected items (skipItemsVersionCheck);
• Opcode included;
• Error removed from malformed file;
• creativeevent onMoveItem() & onMoveItem2() included;
• getOtsysTime(), getPlayerPing(cid), doPlayerSendPing(cid) inclusive;
• inclusive doPlayerOpenChannel function;
• inclusive getCreaturePathTo() function;
• inclusive doSetCreatureLight() function;

• wrote Max Packet Per Second(It's something that didn't exist in 0.4 and I decided to. It's 100%)
• said exhaustion when buying/selling items (I took it from the Fir3 src...)
• Clone bug using !disband command fixed!
• Fixed house commands (like Aleta Sound for example..)
• When entering PZ remove battle
• Salt removed
• Chat log, saves everything the players say (Activate in config.lua: "logsPlayers", necessary to create a "players" folder in logs.)
• The /addskill command that caused a freeze has been fixed!
• Being able to attack and use rune at the same time.
• It is possible to make monsters spawn even with the player nearby (in config.lua leave allowBlockSpawn as false)
• With healthHealingColor and manaHealingColor (to change heal colors, configurable in config.lua)
• Mailbox Block added (harder to clone items with parcel system) + extra settings in mail system.
• added timeBetweenCustomActions (depleted in talkactions and VIP LIST, to avoid elfbot jobs).
• classicEquipmentSlots added (correct slot for each equipment, just set it to false in the config).
••• And much more!!! •••

Back