• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cast System TFS 1.1 (prototype)

thank you very much if that was the problem i say only !cast and is working and say again !cast on and i put in the client password "on"

Cant seem to compile.

i receive
50c17c00a8.png

Fixed the compiling error in linux.
Now the spectators has two commands: /spectators(will show spectators list) and /name newname(will change the spectator name, there is a max length(30) limit).

Updated downloadable exe.
Now when the caster close the casting channel it will close the cast.

You probably forgot about function declarations on protocolgame.cpp and protocolgame.h.
Check the declarations for sendTextMessage and sendChannel message, i believe they don't match with the declarations from my cast code.

Yes, sorry. I fix it

@Yamaken, is hard to implement an automatic mute on cast channel. In case of spectator spam ?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Yamaken
In windows, he works, but when I have compile on linux, got this error:
BvjN0cL.png

Can you help me?
Put your protocolcaster.cpp on hastebin or pastebin, then i will take a look at it(something is missing i believe).

Put your protocolcaster.cpp on hastebin or pastebin, then i will take a look at it(something is missing i believe).
Do you have this system for TFS 1.2? I tried to adapt it with the initial commit but I got some bugs when compilling.

Back