• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cast System TFS 1.1 (prototype)

Is it possible to manually adding the code to my sources? instead of compiling the sources at github? since im using the lattest commit of tfs

Great post !

Is it possible to manually adding the code to my sources? instead of compiling the sources at github? since im using the lattest commit of tfs

Great post !
Yeah it os, but u neef good knowledge to not make any mistake.

Can i ask what changes you make to the sources?, or they are too much?, cuz i got a lot of changes and i can't download a new one 1.1 with cast system and lost all my progress, it will be awesome

Can i ask what changes you make to the sources?, or they are too much?, cuz i got a lot of changes and i can't download a new one 1.1 with cast system and lost all my progress, it will be awesome

Yea, same for me :)

Yes, but you have to add some changes to protocolspectator.cpp so when the character list comes up, the client doesn't debug. It's related in displaying PREMIUM DAYS.

Yes, but you have to add some changes to protocolspectator.cpp so when the character list comes up, the client doesn't debug. It's related in displaying PREMIUM DAYS.
Share with community what you added :D

I wish I could but unfortunately I lost that backup. When I get some free time I'll remake and post it here for you guys.

I wish I could but unfortunately I lost that backup. When I get some free time I'll remake and post it here for you guys.
thanks, I would have done the same if I knew what to do, lol

Back