• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Castro AAC

Man! This can be later developed and used as a universal website builder! Not only for tibia! It has so many good features! Can definitely be made to host a website with a forum for private use!

This looks very promising!

I have been checking in on your progress for a while and decided to give it a go (no pun intended). I was going to ask what tables you add to the database but I just saw that you already pushed an update to GitHub that takes care of that. Off to rebuild and reinstall!

Keep up the great work!

Man! This can be later developed and used as a universal website builder! Not only for tibia! It has so many good features! Can definitely be made to host a website with a forum for private use!
Yeah you can actually build anything with it using lua. Theres is a focus tho on Open Tibia so using it outside might require a few core changes =)

Yeah you can actually build anything with it using lua. Theres is a focus tho on Open Tibia so using it outside might require a few core changes =)
Yeah of course, but since the OT community is small, and this is a great AAC, Might be a good idea to make a clone, edit few core stuff and now you have a site builder that can be used by anyone who wants to build his own website!

Thanks for the feedback

@on

The installator is now finished too. Its a pretty easy process you only need to input your server path

93acddbfadcf17881c2e0bf4b86fe894.png

Will read the insall folder and execute all the .sql files. You can add your custom tables and they will be installed too. On future commits the installer will read your accounts table and znote_accounts (reading points) to convert already registered users to castro.

After installation a config.toml file is created. You dont really need to touch anything else there =)

----

XML is now finished. You can easily work with any XML file now =)

Lua:
local test = xml:unmarshalFile(serverPath .. "/data/monster/monsters.xml")

print(test.monsters.monster[1]["-name"])
-- [[ prints: Amazon ]]--

Last edited:
This is so great, then you can able to view monsters on the site and sort them through lua. My question is, are you able to read Sprite file and put the sprite of the monster next to it.

This is so great, then you can able to view monsters on the site and sort them through lua. My question is, are you able to read Sprite file and put the sprite of the monster next to it.

Yeah or spells >:·3. Not currently but I might make something to read spr files too. I first need to finish all the missing pages :eek:

Love it and also that you creating this pages in lua makes it even more great. This website is so perfect for the opentibia community. Thank you and great work mate

Love it and also that you creating this pages in lua makes it even more great. This website is so perfect for the opentibia community. Thank you and great work mate

Thanks. I hope I finish this soon. I was wondering if accessing storage values would be handy so I made a small wrapper to access player storage values

Code:
local value = storage:get(player_id, key)
storage:set(player_id, key, value)

For example limiting access to pages for users with X storage value

Paypal will come next using their REST API. You would be able to ban paypal accounts by its payer ID and customize the coin packages with lua too.

Thanks to @forgee for beeing the first contributor ^^

I have been struggling with the Go compiler, I just couldn't get it to rebuild from the updated source. Long story short, since I'm on Linux, (github.com/)Raggaer != raggaer. Because I used 'go get' on a link with a capital in it I ended up with duplicate directories and the imports were taken from the lowercase directory and not the one I was updating. :oops:

@Demonatti I think it's only TFS 1.x at least for the time being.

I must say that the pace at which @Raggaer are pushing updates is quite impressive.

Thanks. I hope I finish this soon. I was wondering if accessing storage values would be handy so I made a small wrapper to access player storage values

Code:
local value = storage:get(player_id, key)
storage:set(player_id, key, value)

For example limiting access to pages for users with X storage value

Paypal will come next using their REST API. You would be able to ban paypal accounts by its payer ID and customize the coin packages with lua too.

Thanks to @forgee for beeing the first contributor ^^
Only reason to use Lua is to make current OT users comfortable and not having to deal with several different languages, I would assume. But then it's not all about the Lua language itself but also about the functions etc... Thus, I believe you should imitate the current TFS objects as well, e.g. Player(guid) and player:getStorage() etc... Same with guild and rest.

Good job though :D But please! Lua not LUA!

Back