• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cave Made By me

Just some advice. If you have a faster PC, when I was a beginner mapper, I always kept the RL Tibia map opened to help me find the tile I wanted. Also it's helpful so that you can get a good feel for how things are supposed to look. After you've mastered the "real tibia" look, you can start to get creative. :)

Well I do not agree with the post above..
It will take so much time to go search for each tile instead of just learn where they are.
It might be slow at start but it will feel so good when you realize that you have improved so quickly only by learn such a simple thing.
I don't know cause I haven't used it but I think there is a search engine in Remere's. Am I right?

love how theres a bunch of ppl here callin themselves "experienced mappers" yet have about 1 post or have never showed any of their maping :p srry to troll was just that i havent trolled ina while

There you go master troll ^.-
Hope you got any pleasure by that post and enjoyed that I didn't want to get as much offtopic like you on another members topic so I just changed my title.
(Cause I can -.-')

Back