• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cave Made By me

bochy1234

Mr. Orange
Reaction score
Hello
I am a beginner with mapping i just wanna Know Your opnion About this Cave
Didn't Have time to make other ones:(:(
Here It Is
screenshot_2012-05-24-23-29-50.jpg

Don't use Autoborder and use RAW, plus it needs to be more... Randomly shaped not squarish and tag the image with
.img]

if you've been mapping for like a few weeks yeah I guess. But if you've gone past atleast 3 months then you need to read on some tutorials and get better fast or just stop. (IMO) But yeah you should read up on the tutorials.

I could say that you are creative, thats some pretty decent use of these walls and tiles. Still, as any beginner usually do, your building is too big. Make them small and detail them more.

I could say that you are creative, thats some pretty decent use of these walls and tiles. Still, as any beginner usually do, your building is too big. Make them small and detail them more.

Here I Worked With Your Advice
and here is the result
2n8u3a0.png

I would like even more details. Think about doing something with the grass and not only add trees and bushes.
There is alot of extra details that you can add in the grass :)
Ps. Looks better with detailed original grass then thee grass type you used :p

It lacks stones and grass tufts and also some kind of nature pattern. Dont simply throw random plants everywhere, pick up a few wich fits each other and make some themed nature. For example: beech + fir trees + small fir trees/bushes.

Try that at next.

pictures i liked
first,last

first: i would like to pk there but its autoborder np for begginer

last: Good idea for something but need more detail xD

the rest is bad, srry but keep it up !!

Keep doing what your doing, Don't listen to all these people saying use "RAW" Most of them aren't even good mappers...

Your getting good, Keep it up..
Only way you should ever use RAW is to add newer models to your map or Fix something with RAW.. Other than that, Auto is pretty easy and good to use (sometimes)

Keep doing what your doing, Don't listen to all these people saying use "RAW" Most of them aren't even good mappers...

Your getting good, Keep it up..
Only way you should ever use RAW is to add newer models to your map or Fix something with RAW.. Other than that, Auto is pretty easy and good to use (sometimes)

thanks dude ill do my best =)

nice job :D
try not to put so much cactuses/trees/rocks in the desert, because afterall, not much trees grow in the desert. But besides that, keep up the good work ;D

Back