• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Caynez] I'm a cool guy, really

Only axe in this refresh :p
tWJtX9r.png

@Thorn
Hah, those wasn't suppose to be wings, but you gave me nice idea :D

Last edited:
9EFnMHf.png

© These outfits are for project, which is under development.

I was testing teamviewer recently, I can stream my progress of coloring equipment or monsters more often.
I should stream tomorrow making of beginner set. The meeting id will be posted here and on skype.

If you are interested in pixels/sprites, I can add you to our group chat on skype :>

@Lucas Luan
No. You are not allowed to use any of my sprites. They are here just for show-off.
If you need sprites, you can order them on pm.

Last edited:
9EFnMHf.png

© These outfits are for project, which is under development.

I was testing teamviewer recently, I can stream my progress of coloring equipment or monsters more often.
I should stream tomorrow making of beginner set. The meeting id will be posted here and on skype.

If you are interested in pixels/sprites, I can add you to our group chat on skype :>

@Lucas Luan
No. You are not allowed to use any of my sprites. They are here just for show-off.
If you need sprites, you can order them on pm.
uh well you could probably try to get in contact with any of the top tier custom servers and make reaaaallly good money for your sprites. like seriously. I think you are atleast on the same level as shiva shadowsong and yellowhat. and these guys are gods.

Meeting id for teamviewer:
m41-797-079
m25-957-551

Join to see shading of beginner set. It might last for 1-1.5h

EDIT: The set is finished, shading took me less than I expected :p

*If you get kicked before I finish, check here again for new key or on skype.

Last edited:
*.*
dude are you using a new technique? pirate lady seems different from your regular sprites, i love it!

Done for Epertha - SciFi project! You will be able to take part in epic battles on spaceships, spacestations, new planets. As well test out new futuristic weaponry - guns, grenades, laser swords and much more!
JW6NQgM.png

Wow! Just wow. You're certainly one of the most skilled spriters I've ever seen. Great job.

Back