• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Caynez] I'm a cool guy, really

REFRESH time!
Surprise, it's zombiee digital painting :p
zombiress_xqxwrwh.png

@down
I didn't use them, because image is big ;X

Last edited:
YU NO COMMENTS?!

Flying dragon sketch - for Demetri World RPG (still editing :p)
dragonani_xqnpaqr.gif

Battle mage - sketch
mag-bitew_xqnrsqn.png

Who said that mages are usually old with robe?

@down
I had use tablet Wacom Intuos in mage. Dragon is done with full mspaint.

Last edited:
Hey i like your items you made Speicallty The Bow Blue one. Rep++ for you amazing art.

Damn :p why no more sprites :p i like those better than this big piece of art :p

texturspn_npppxqq.png

screentex_npppnpn.png

I was training with textures. I think I will change dirt and grass later. Feel free to use it in minecraft. Please, don't repost it anywhere.

ZOCHbnS.png

I'm not calling myself a spriter so take this critizism with a pinch of salt(swedish expression for a not worthy comment).
I love all tiles except the straight tiles and the brown/grass mix tile.

By seeing your other amazing sprites I'd say that the sraight tiles don't fit your style, either it's the colors or straightness that doesn't fit.
And the other brown dirt floor has too many highlighted spots of the same color. Tone some up or down?

@up
Thanks for your opinion. Tiles in blackcircle are logs/wood. I agree with you, grass/dirt need improvement.

Here are some screeshots:
scren1png_npppsae.png

screen2pn_npppsqe.png

screen3pn_npppapw.png

Back