• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Caynez] I'm a cool guy, really

Like Anevis told: there's just 1 bad thing in that: If u would cast magic shield, every player would know, that u have it on yourself. That's not good thing =/

well if you want to be sneaky it wont be good, but it demonstrate Power and or fear.
also you can make it that only user see the animation ;)

electroba_nnessrp.gif

Magical Electromagnetic Ball. 3x3
Works dmging and paralizying

when are you guys going to do a Video teaser? i want to see your work in action for fuck sake!!! <3

thats what i mean <3 this blue is f0ckiiiiin awes000000meee333333 yeeaaaaaaaaaaaa! :D:D:D

^Noxiz

In out project there will be 4 elements: water, fire, electric and earth. Water and earth is enabled just for Druids and electric + fire is enabled just for necromancers. We want to show the difference between these elements and that's why we don't want to have blue water with blue electric. Electric must be different.

If this project ever gets out there i will nolife it, amazing sprites and spells :eek:
definetly one of the best (if not the best) on otland!

I didn't pixeling much, I have rest from pixels... Atm I study human anatomy and colors/shading to make better digital paintings (concept arts) and other ;p
You'll see some kick-ass pieces, if I get back to more regular pixeling :>
For this little bump, I got only these >.<
goldenpng_nepqqpn.png

@edit
Helmet is just lineart filled with base color ;d

Last edited:
I didn't pixeling much, I have rest from pixels... Atm I study human anatomy and colors/shading to make better digital paintings (concept arts) and other ;p
You'll see some kick-ass pieces, if I get back to more regular pixeling :>
For this little bump, I got only these >.<
goldenpng_nepqqpn.png
armor is pretty cool as per usual with your sprites.. helmet is.. um? unfinished? :D
keep it up bro - look forward to future updates on this thread :D

#Little update...#
c420a63b35f4b7334eafca7e965f9944-d6h06td.gif

af338213fc5b7a5704ecab1e13342853-d6h074c.gif

heli_cap_by_anevis-d6h08l7.gif

553-jester%20more.png

554-lolip.png

582-sunglasses.png

These items were done for contest, unfortunately I didn't win xD. But I was in final round
images

skull study =]
e5c3f7e98ec27ff81c0f5cbced9066f1-d6eqhne.jpg

new avatar on dA
mafia_idle_by_anevis-d6h0ksx.gif

follow my on anevis.deviantart.com

More pixel related work soon :p

@down
Actually, I don't do many... I was just helping, a way much more Shikate did... As far I know, he is atm working on Druid's Seat

Last edited:
Amazing work man! keep this up
PS: STILL WAITING ON THAT FIRST TEASER ;'(

Back