• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Caynez] I'm a cool guy, really

ON0uezs.png

playzezenia.com

Wow, Last time I posted it was April 2018, year and a week later, Hello! :D

The master returns! šŸ˜
Always a pleasure seeing your work Anevis. That crab looks fantastic.
I would love to see a walk animation of it. It was probably cancer to animate it though...
(g-get it, cuz crab)

qbLQJyd.png

For Zezenia and Lvitz (2017)
All art for Zezenia was ordered by Lvitz, who is now developing his Ots

I want to come back to community and share my art. I haven't really done that often for past few years. Being in touch with social media and respective communities helps to keep positive attitude for improvement and productivity. I have a lot to catch up, new artists appeared, some revealed themselves <3
I was quietly working now and then with Zezenia, Sajgon, Thorn, Krazy and others.

btw. I am currently at 3rd year at my university studying Art. My recent motivation and goal is to learn and do some comics, or keep planning stories for future :)
my discord is #Caynez6782 , if you want to chat with me

Always nice to have you around šŸ˜‡ your works are amazing. I noticed that the recent sprites use the same ā€skeletonā€ and shape. Intresting style šŸ˜‰

@Anevis
Could you talk more about this art with monster and three characters? Any tips, or some screens of "inside work"? :D

@Kuzyn
While I dont have right now any example of my progress, but usually thats:
messy sketch> sketch> clean enough lineart
then flat colors, then basic coloring and rendering
Thats not even the rule, because I sometimes just lay down blobs of paint and then sculpt it

Here, enjoy this demon-character !
w7DVXlU.png

I took inspiration from awesome @Leshrot digitals with tibias perspective. Heres my quick take on it
im working on some more characters, but not in tibias style, and re-learning anatomy . I'm trying to post my nonpixel artwork to deviantart and instagram: caynezz
Basically thats another point at my art journey, where I'm getting more active, re-learning how to draw and going deeper into all of aspects of visual arts....
@HalfAway you missd me :D <3

@Kuzyn
While I dont have right now any example of my progress, but usually thats:
messy sketch> sketch> clean enough lineart
then flat colors, then basic coloring and rendering
Thats not even the rule, because I sometimes just lay down blobs of paint and then sculpt it

Here, enjoy this demon-character !
w7DVXlU.png

I took inspiration from awesome @Leshrot digitals with tibias perspective. Heres my quick take on it
im working on some more characters, but not in tibias style, and re-learning anatomy . I'm trying to post my nonpixel artwork to deviantart and instagram: caynezz
Basically thats another point at my art journey, where I'm getting more active, re-learning how to draw and going deeper into all of aspects of visual arts....
@HalfAway you missd me :D <3
What a masterpiece :eek: I would order that demon if you got a while to make it tibia look-like :p

So, I was painting this ladies now and then, trying to do it good, not rush [but also not spend eternity] and utilize more of my knowledge. Now entering another stage, when I re-learn my knowledge and practice skillz, so I can improve and compare myself to this in near future.
c1_by_caynez_ddqd8sb-pre.jpg

sc_g2_by_caynez_ddsgm0d-pre.jpg

i_like_neon__you__by_caynez_ddsjzmi-pre.jpg
@Kuzyn
ddsmkfr-b255962b-09af-4753-94b3-9ddcee90912b.gif
ooHSZRH.png

Pirate pack :D
for
7.8 MIDHEM by Sajgon

What im gonna do next? A lot of us remain at homes, or should stay as much as possible. I'm trying to take advantage of this time and freely practice and learn digital painting as much as possible. can't wait to draw illustrations /bg pics more freely
Of course I do pixel arts too, which they are a priority :D
I'm relearning human anatomy starting today perhaps. This gonna be tough, not only to learn all the skeletal bones, muscles/tendons, but they construction and 3d form :X

Stay safe guys! Artists - keep drawing :D

So, I was painting this ladies now and then, trying to do it good, not rush [but also not spend eternity] and utilize more of my knowledge. Now entering another stage, when I re-learn my knowledge and practice skillz, so I can improve and compare myself to this in near future.
c1_by_caynez_ddqd8sb-pre.jpg

sc_g2_by_caynez_ddsgm0d-pre.jpg

i_like_neon__you__by_caynez_ddsjzmi-pre.jpg
@Kuzyn
ddsmkfr-b255962b-09af-4753-94b3-9ddcee90912b.gif
ooHSZRH.png

Pirate pack :D
for
7.8 MIDHEM by Sajgon

What im gonna do next? A lot of us remain at homes, or should stay as much as possible. I'm trying to take advantage of this time and freely practice and learn digital painting as much as possible. can't wait to draw illustrations /bg pics more freely
Of course I do pixel arts too, which they are a priority :D
I'm relearning human anatomy starting today perhaps. This gonna be tough, not only to learn all the skeletal bones, muscles/tendons, but they construction and 3d form :X

Stay safe guys! Artists - keep drawing :D
Waitinf for your contact :p

Hey guys!
We are all expierencing more or less situation caused by coronavirus. This is really sad situation, but let's try to stay positive. Considering that, I want to brighten up your mood, my beloved pixelo-phils/arto-phils.

1. I will try to go thru my hardrive , check and sort pixel arts from few years. I won't post everything obviously, but what I consider safe to share [for example sprites released to public in games/projects, but no sprite-sheets for monsters]. Right now, here's first part of that. I deeply missed showing off all sorts items and other still objects. I didn't draw them often [especially items].
5dwt6HH.png

Description: Oh yea, a part of what I did for Zezenia. You can see a bunch of items, which are not often being drawn by pixel artists, which are necklaces and rings. Some quest/event related items. And DOLLLS I FREAKING LOVE making those. I don't know why, maybe thats related to tibia-collectibles and contests. I never got first place in fansite items [not like I try harded in every contest] I won maybe 2nd and 3rds. that was fun, easy pacc and 2Okk or so by selling collecitble xDD . You can also notice helmets/boots dedicated to be dropped from my were-bear. Enjoy nature and my take on it!

2. I'm constantly having classes and assigments at University. However there is a little bit of extra time. I try to paint/practice whenever it's possible. Enjoy some more digital paintings:
UmZYBwm.png
Not instagram user? I got your back, check my deviantArt : caynez.deviantart.com
Yea, I'm weird and still uploading there.. I still resist furry and feet fetishes!

3. I want to ask you about ideas for bosses. Do you have anything you dreamed of to be drawn in Tibia pixel style?
4. All new artists/pixel artists are welcome to my discord [dead] group [lets try breath some life, maybe?]. Just send me a msg on discord: Caynez#6782 big please tell me who you are and what you want xD There is too much on my head to keep track of

PS. remember that Zezenia halloween boss? I found "concept art" of it xDD, It was just a two minute sketch kk?
DSC_0065.JPG

PPS Stay positive and healthy, I love you <3

Back