• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ceejzor's Season 3 Journey!

Ceejzor

Murica Born N Raised!
Reaction score
Well was bored and thought more people could do thread's like this in the LoL Section! showcasing there progression towards higher leagues! ^.^ Soo I'll update this weekly with my progression and I'm not promising anything but someday's I can play like 20 matches other's get burnt out haha! :D Let's start with my current league standings!
March 12, 2013
esorpl.jpg

2vnj8eq.jpg

Don't play ranked that much.. because I hate playing duo & I'm almost always playing with my rls ;p

June 3, 2013
JqnEXL2.png

Kydd32t.png

I'd like to see more "life threads" would be pretty awesome xd

QrH2W5N.png

3-0 right now with my xerath :D

went from Silver III to Silver II undefeated! Pretty proud of my progress!

vXKgG87.png

After they first picked Shen/Amumu.. it was obvious we needed a poke ! I felt soo bad for the amumu everytime he would try to engage gettin smacked n the face! :D

If you are also a mid laner and lookin for a .. great mid! practice Xerath.. he is def. one of the best teamfighting champion's I know of, with his stun+aoe ult.. most the time I just stand back and go to work on the enemies.

2xsSLmi.png

uOCYoqr.png

I have a silver 2 account I can duo with you if you'd like. I mostly play adc.

On NA?, That would be cool :p

But I don't play often you can see here 15 ranked games n 20 days hehe

But yehh.. would be cool! Would love to see a Otland team someday.. aha

Been stuck at Silver 1 for a bit.. it's fuckin hell :(

Hardest time ever.. never had trouble on any division till Silver 1.

Getting about 3-6LP Per win & losing 10-13LP per loss.. how is this legit? wtf? haha

Went from getting about 20-26LP a win to 3-6 ooh the hard knocks of life! But Yehh might take a bit to get gold V

Getting about 3-6LP Per win & losing 10-13LP per loss.. how is this legit? wtf? haha

Went from getting about 20-26LP a win to 3-6 ooh the hard knocks of life! But Yehh might take a bit to get gold V

Always the way in the first divisions

wtiqep.jpg

stopped being lazy and playin a little now & damn.. never knew support could be so fun! :D

Think I will hit Gold V ... before August hopefully if my luck ain't bad :D

Any updates? :)

Reached Silver I Promotion Won first 2 games.. was feeling confident! Then Lost last 3.. but only went down to 90 LP, then down to 82 after another loss :S

sg21ba.jpg

btw, nothing big was playin with this sexy girl streaming haha soo nerdy of me to take pic but it's like seeing yourself on TV :D

2vkc8bm.jpg

isnt that the chick that showed her boobs after a pentakill? and by boobs I mean bra..

Failed! Went ✗ - ✓ - ✓ - ✗ - ✗

Last 2 were totally my fault, first was mean't to trade kassadin for Leona but at last minute realized I never owned leona she was only free so was stuck on a Kassasdin with support runes :S & Our support stuck on Support with AP Mid Runes~(Leona)
Last game was with Zyra.. total miscommunication with team lot's of mistakes on my part.

I deserve to be right where I am till I clearly outplay my lanes.

Back