• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ceejzor's Season 3 Journey!

Sucks mate, I just promoted to gold 4, if you wanna DUOQ sometime add me ECfnW.

Just got put into my 4th promotion series lol, Best thing is I keep winning the game after the failed promotion so I get put straight back into promotion series :p

Next time I update I will be in Gold! Promise!

Just got put into my 4th promotion series lol, Best thing is I keep winning the game after the failed promotion so I get put straight back into promotion series :p

Next time I update I will be in Gold! Promise!

U better be! :<

G_bTV.png

my last stats with an unranked.

My Goal Has been achieved!
✓ - ✓ - ✗ - ✗ - ✔ CLUTCH!

296292x.jpg

My Performance in that match was beast mode, I was nervous going in sort of annoyed at last 2 losses but focused on CS & Stopping Ahri's roaming which I did mighty fine! // Want to throw this out there many player's say Ahri counters Xerath even "lolcounter" but I disagree though she may have high mobility I still think Xerath out CS's her! & Out trades her in damage aslong as she don't land a Heart? :p
11mba0h.jpg

28wdtvm.jpg

They say it's a counter because it should according to paper, like
"Well xerath only has skillshots except 1 spell, and ahri can dodge everything with ult, so yes, never pick xerath against ahri" but in all honesty, counters doesnt mean shit, its how well you know your champion, and if you can outplay the enemy. Gratz on achieving gold, lets hope we get some good rewards at the end of the season ;D

They say it's a counter because it should according to paper, like
"Well xerath only has skillshots except 1 spell, and ahri can dodge everything with ult, so yes, never pick xerath against ahri" but in all honesty, counters doesnt mean shit, its how well you know your champion, and if you can outplay the enemy. Gratz on achieving gold, lets hope we get some good rewards at the end of the season ;D

Agreed!

When is end of season?

probably at the end of september or near it

Damn! I better try to climb as high as I can in August! Sept - December is when I am off on my Southeast ASia travel! .. PLatinum.. might be out of range but At least ill have a golden ribbon around me next season! haha

Is it already decided what we get this season? Last season was the ribbon/skins but im not sure we get the ribbon again this season.

We get border for sure, because I read somewhere on the forums that they are remaking them for s4 and that they look a lot better, but idk what else

Back