• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ceejzor's Season 3 Journey!

Might try Plat before novembor.. haha! got bored decided to do some ranking again, uhh I think plat is reachable just the motivation sometimes after a troll game, is too much :D

That's what ruins my motivation every time, every time i take a break though i end up not playing for a good few days.
Wish you luck on reaching plat though, I'm G4 at the moment myself, 11 days left, hears hoping.

150 ranked games in G1, I had lost hope so many times but playing random ranked games every so often got me up to plat eventually. However seeing as the season is ending, that might not be a good idea lol

Cool forum! :D
I'm just about to start ranked. Did 2 matches, lost them both.... Worst part... I dominated my lane ( top ) but mid & bot were feedng...

Oohhh... Yesterday, first PENTA kill :] With Heartseeker Ashe. Awesome :p
I'd like to play some day with u guys if that's possible ;)

Kind regards,

Back