• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Celesta Thread

rEAGev3.jpg

damn, need pick one

#edit
Zxi6CJ9.png

Plus, 600k in market and 250 tibia coins, XD
Is it even worth of transferring 80lvl?

Some weird guys found my hideout under soft boots shop...

vw8zUDG.jpg

y2biHlM.jpg

Then @HalfAway came and rescued me :*

Code:
 22:56 King Bob Ill [9]: this weekend i go to Varsovia. Do you want to meet me, and.......fap fapfap fapfapfapfapfap chooof, and a good cigarrette ;)[/I][/B][/CENTER]
[B][I][CENTER]23:01 Exway [65]: Ehm, what about no?

Well,
i got mad when i saw you all leveling up without me :(
who going to start with me at level 8 !

rEAGev3.jpg

damn, need pick one

#edit
Zxi6CJ9.png

Plus, 600k in market and 250 tibia coins, XD
Why only ml 58 my friend :(. And for the money and items? Bro.... Sell all the items and buy tibia coins and sell the coins on the new world.....

Hunted for riding @Bogart
Haha LMAO :D How you dare do dis to @Bogart :(

@HalfAway Having a wedding without me is like having pizza without pepperoni.. it just won't work out.
Try it yourself: Play age of empires 1 and type "pepperoni" without the "pizza" part in cheat console... see? PEPERONI PIZZA is meant to ne together.. So invite me next time you lil ***

@president vankk I recommend you to use yourtibiagold.com 1kk@5$ instead of paying for world transfer. Get all the items n money u need^^

Haha LMAO :D How you dare do dis to @Bogart :(

@HalfAway Having a wedding without me is like having pizza without pepperoni.. it just won't work out.
Try it yourself: Play age of empires 1 and type "pepperoni" without the "pizza" part in cheat console... see? PEPERONI PIZZA is meant to ne together.. So invite me next time you lil ***
We still didn't make wedding party :oops:
We can make it week after wedding lmao :D

Back