• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Celesta Thread

0QmbcHK.png

Wtf lol i can switch aganist vocations like get high ml and go knight lol this how celesta is?

Wtf lol i can switch aganist vocations like get high ml and go knight lol this how celesta is?
It does change mlvl when you change from druid to knight, ex. If you spent 30 mana potions and got 8mlvl, you get same mlvl as you would have when you spent 30mana potions as knight. Skills change vocation-wise.

Btw. Should I renew my premium? :D

tfw you go hunting with halfway, you get lvl up, he get death as we exit >.>

And yeah, i joined otland guild so officialy im in currently awaiting @Damon to come back so we can marry <3 ingame nick Crusher bee

;)

And yeah, i joined otland guild so officialy im in currently awaiting @Damon to come back so we can marry <3 ingame nick Crusher bee

;)
Don't forget to invite me for your wedding ;)

Btw. You need to bring a really stable chair for @LordVissie, because he is so fat and broke 2 normal chairs during my wedding, he still owe 2million gp to Thais Church.

I'm feeling alone. : ( Everyone is marrying each other but I am forever alone motherfucker. :'(

;)
Your first ign was the real one though < 3

Back