• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Celesta Thread

if you did check the players you kicked, why are they complaining here? if you actually did and they were botting you could easily provide some proof that they are :)
See that's the thing... It's not hard to find someone that is hunting oramond in legit the first area lmao... So if he would of came to find me I would of just said hey what's up

Wow, ok

@Deepling if you're going to remove every botter, I know a couple who are botting in the guild but reply because they are always at the computer

@Blinkz why deny it? If you're botting you're botting.

When Damon first started celesta like a year ago maybe I gave him loads of free shit and some cash I believe. ALL OF IT was made through bot and he didn't say "no I don't want it you got these items unfairly"

Instead he accepted the items and didn't whine like a little bitch and bicker about botting like you two are.

Infact. I think I'll up and leave to another world. If you gave me items let me know and I'll refund them to you.

It was fun while it lasted.

Cheers

Wow, ok

@Deepling if you're going to remove every botter, I know a couple who are botting in the guild but reply because they are always at the computer

@Blinkz why deny it? If you're botting you're botting.

When Damon first started celesta like a year ago maybe I gave him loads of free shit and some cash I believe. ALL OF IT was made through bot and he didn't say "no I don't want it you got these items unfairly"

Instead he accepted the items and didn't whine like a little bitch and bicker about botting like you two are.

Infact. I think I'll up and leave to another world. If you gave me items let me know and I'll refund them to you.

It was fun while it lasted.

Cheers
Don't quit =(

@Three Magic again.... I'd admit it if I was botting? I was taking fun in actually fucking manual leveling a sorcerer. But people have to ruin it for me and make me not even enjoy playing because they talk shit and think everyone is botting who is leveling faster than them.

Blinkz is correct.
You're all stupid for accusing @Blinkz for botting without any evidence whatsoever except his quick leveling.
IF he would be botting, he wouldn't be that high, because manual-playing is a lot more efficient in any way.
I get really f*cking pissed seriously, @Deepling get ur shit together!

Blinkz is correct.
You're all stupid for accusing @Blinkz for botting without any evidence whatsoever except his quick leveling.
IF he would be botting, he wouldn't be that high, because manual-playing is a lot more efficient in any way.
I get really f*cking pissed seriously, @Deepling get ur shit together!
I didn't accuse him because he lvlup quickly, he even admitted to bot magic level on bot... >.>

I didn't accuse him because he lvlup quickly, he even admitted to bot magic level on bot... >.>
WHO CARES I did bot my magic level. I made a new char on a world I have never played while you guys all have magic levels/skills. So yes I am going to bot my magic level for I can actually hunt.

WHO CARES I did bot my magic level. I made a new char on a world I have never played while you guys all have magic levels/skills. So yes I am going to bot my magic level for I can actually hunt.
Exactly. He's a goddamn mage for christ sakes!

Hey y'all :D

Deepling is the leader if he kicks for whatever reason you cant do shit about it, accept it.

But deepling should post some proof for the reason.

Just wanted to say my opion ;).

Hmm, isn't it enough that Blinkz admitted to botting?
i admitted to ml training on the first day..... you guys had no problem with it

~edit~ That moment when you say you would be 150 already if you really wanted to level, but that would result in about 50 more deaths....
HwrigWI.png

Back