• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Celesta Thread

everyone aint quiting they just moveing on to a new server where theres no items in market at all

House party XD

kyO6zxW.jpg

Enlighten me.
There are few reasons, one is my and @Blinkz conflict during few last pages, another of reasons might be new servers starting tomorrow.
It's true that I'm kinda sensitive to botting, and I react a bit too impulsive against botters, but I don't think it's reason to flame me.

There are few reasons, one is my and @Blinkz conflict during few last pages, another of reasons might be new servers starting tomorrow.
It's true that I'm kinda sensitive to botting, and I react a bit too impulsive against botters, but I don't think it's reason to flame me.
I don't think most others here care as much as you do. Keep your conflict to a private discussion because frankly it's fucking annoying.

I don't think most others here care as much as you do. Keep your conflict to a private discussion because frankly it's fucking annoying.
10k posts...since when u fu**** ? :D

Holy fuck you overtook me with posts.

Anyway, moved to Antica, met some old friends from 2003-2009. Can't believe some still play.
I'll probably make a thread. Anyway, enjoy the rest of your night!

Holy fuck you overtook me with posts.

Anyway, moved to Antica, met some old friends from 2003-2009. Can't believe some still play.
I'll probably make a thread. Anyway, enjoy the rest of your night!
There's already Antica Thread ^^

if anyone is interested in the new world Xylana.... shoot me a message

Back