• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Celesta Thread

cool :p
2dijb7c.jpg

Hello, Damon, I'm having some issues connecting to your TS3 server. :S I get disconnected after a few seconds.

Dat moment when Deepling invites you to the guild and try to log in over 50 times.

Code:
The following error has occurred:
Wrong account data has been entered from your IP address too often. You are unable to log in from this IP address for the next 30 minutes. Please wait.

Dat moment when Deepling invites you to the guild and try to log in over 50 times.

Code:
The following error has occurred:
Wrong account data has been entered from your IP address too often. You are unable to log in from this IP address for the next 30 minutes. Please wait.
You should'nt get that excited so you smash the head into the keyboard while trying to login.

Edit:
15yOK7t.png

Last edited:
Hunting some heroes with @Iikki @HalfAway and my friend.

Did anyone notice that these guys have got really enormous gloves?
Kinda overlure though (there were like 3 heroes outside screen)
N1M0IdG.jpg

Now the question, where is Exway??? Who will find him in screen will get 10k.
bF9Rzsg.jpg

@Tarek1337 I know that it's exciting to get invited to the best guild of Celesta, but that's not reason to bash keyboard with your head :D

You should'nt get that excited so you smash the head into the keyboard while trying to login.

Edit:
15yOK7t.png
well, I changed my password 2 weeks ago when I sent you 750 tibia coins. And I took something randomly. :S And I mangaged to log in on the client on the 3th try but failed when I tried on the website. :/

well, I changed my password 2 weeks ago when I sent you 750 tibia coins. And I took something randomly. :S And I mangaged to log in on the client on the 3th try but failed when I tried on the website. :/
Use a function called "Lost Account?", this function will help you retrive your account easily.

Under the death message, I've x-ray eyes. 10k plx.
Actually I was 20 sqm north, I lost them xd

Use a function called "Lost Account?", this function will help you retrive your account easily.
I know! But after I got my generated account and put in the password i got banned from 5 minutes to 30 minutes. :D

Cipsoft <3

Back