• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Celesta Thread

Guys i miss tibia :(
We miss you too. =(

To keep your Tibia spirit @HalfAway quote :
Code:
20:46 Exway [52]: gosh, the names Eteernity,  Eteernityy etc 
20:46 Exway [52]: trying to exiva, says offline but guild chat says has entered channel
20:46 Exway [52]: then you realize its a diffrent character..

Guys @Damon @HalfAway @Deepling
I've got a problem in my League of legend character i don't remember my password and i've try to back it that msg come alot and i've already check my gmail and there's no replay!

Here's msg that come :(
hZ0zNGe.png

I've got a problem in my League of legend character i don't remember my password and i've try to back it that msg come alot and i've already check my gmail and there's no replay!

hZ0zNGe.png
I've got really no idea, never played League of Legends. I would love to help you though.
You should message League of Legends support about that.

2 terra hoods in a row and same minute :D

Code:
14:16 Loot of an ancient scarab: 73 gold coins, a terra hood
14:16 Loot of an ancient scarab: 17 gold coins, 100 gold coins, a terra hood

hZ0zNGe.png

as they said check spam or search riot in the mail box search bar.. i used to play LoL like a year ago got sick of it

what i've to do about this problem?
I've tring everything like Cleaned Temp and i've deleted RIOT GAMES folder in romaing...

ZMuVdwg.png

Back