• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Celesta Thread

chars not even 2 days old lol

need more than this... like 75 swording to start

350nwpw.jpg
It's just 20 day(s) 20 hour(s) 48 minute(s) 0 seconds of offline training to get 75 swording.

Mlvl training is really annoying, I cannot be arsed to sit near manashop and bash hotkeys.
Make paladin or knight, their skilling is way less annoying.
Lmao I sense th sarcasm slut.... Might just spend 20$ get 5kk and "sit at my computer hitting hotkeys"

just a small warning (this might make someone want me out of this) i report/kill botters i dont know if anyone in this group bots or not but if i come across your char and your afk and hunting i will do the same to you.. i have 0 tolerance for cheaters..you can do what you want with that.i mean even one of my rls started botting and i stopped talking to him..i think if your going to play a game you should actully play it not let it play for you..figure i would put that out there

ive killed over 30 botters before on another world in thais with a beholder trap its easy to do if u want to be taught it

Finally hit level 22 tonight, the gains are real.
Not sure if anyone from here is the leader of the guild but if so can you nickname my character 'Malx with Peroxide'

Finally hit level 22 tonight, the gains are real.
Not sure if anyone from here is the leader of the guild but if so can you nickname my character 'Malx with Peroxide'
@Deepling is leader I think :p I tried editing it but vices cant it seems :/

Back