• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Celesta Thread

dota died in dota 2.

warcraft dota was better.

correction:
dota start dying after dota 2, in the beginning it wasn't bad, now its lol 2.0

dota died in dota 2.

warcraft dota was better.

correction:
dota start dying after dota 2, in the beginning it wasn't bad, now its lol 2.0
but there are not warcraft doto server unless garena I think, also doto 2 isnt that bad u negro

but there are not warcraft doto server unless garena I think, also doto 2 isnt that bad u negro

+lot of other lol-like shits (cdr, range increase, magic damage based in inteligence items, etc etc...)

Atleast in warcraft doto we could cry and say "mh" in all chat, now we just cry.

Last edited:

+lot of other lol-like shits (cdr, range increase, magic damage based in inteligence items, etc etc...)

Atleast in warcraft doto we could cry and say "mh" in all chat, now we just cry.
cry but with no mh :oops: was almost 5k then real-life problems beat me

this feeling when all is good, exp is nice then you die.
comment_ZfTRIzMZqT4cPEAKt3ZtpKABUiHp6vIV.gif

Anyway see you guys, i won't be logging in until like 4pm sunday :) hope you guys get a profitable weekend, on my part i will update some photos from Rome! Have fun!

It's thread related to Celesta, not to other games :p

Double exp weekend, levelling became so easy right now... got 5 levels with sorcerer ^^

75q6lXc.jpg

5VqO5gR.jpg

JhVRprA.jpg

r8lprwK.jpg

XQJ0Iy1.jpg

Got one magic level too. :p

eMSAdg9.jpg

Nice exp/hour ^^

eJw4MEz.jpg

After few minutes of peaceful hunting, some noobs came and tried killstealing me, it ended with me killstealing them and at end luring, didn't take long to kill them.

MAMlqsc.jpg

OUQ9V2U.jpg

Some levels on knight, but it was yesterday :p

H00SagO.jpg

Hellspawns with @HalfAway, this time we didn't forget to bring energy walls. :D

g08E4TB.jpg

Finally finished pirate task, looted eyepatch.

RF6Nqyl.jpg

Pretty nice loot at hellspawns ;)

NyEOBEz.jpg

It's thread related to Celesta, not to other games :p

Double exp weekend, levelling became so easy right now... got 5 levels with sorcerer ^^

75q6lXc.jpg

5VqO5gR.jpg

JhVRprA.jpg

r8lprwK.jpg

XQJ0Iy1.jpg

Got one magic level too. :p

eMSAdg9.jpg

Nice exp/hour ^^

eJw4MEz.jpg

After few minutes of peaceful hunting, some noobs came and tried killstealing me, it ended with me killstealing them and at end luring, didn't take long to kill them.

MAMlqsc.jpg

OUQ9V2U.jpg

Some levels on knight, but it was yesterday :p

H00SagO.jpg

Hellspawns with @HalfAway, this time we didn't forget to bring energy walls. :D

g08E4TB.jpg

Finally finished pirate task, looted eyepatch.

RF6Nqyl.jpg

Pretty nice loot at hellspawns ;)

NyEOBEz.jpg

I also want to level that ihgh. :(

16:17 Channel participants: Zaogar Zao, Vadja Eldel, Qesten, Wild Beedrill, Manfredi.

Where's Exway and Eteenity? :(

level 25-31 yalahar forgein quater..prolly woulda got higher but work calls my name and i answer to the $
i like this area diffrent monsters not same boring monster

2laftwx.jpg

Back