• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Celesta Thread

Funny thing is you think I was botting but I took 72-87 sd hunting oramond, then botted my ml because I'm not letting 3x skills go to waste. All my hunting was manual I had pm's off but if anyone of you would of came to oramond I would of talked to you
Bolded text means that you admitted.
Underlined text means that you said something what isn't truth.

Bolded text means that you admitted.
Underlined text means that you said something what isn't truth.
Lol explain to me when I wasn't manualing? Please.... From what level to what level

From 1 to current level.
Lol you have to be kidding, because I know where to level fast and how to do it means I'm botting. This shit is getting kind of annoying and I've had people ask me where I hunted for they would know where to go level, and I have told them. I was getting 1.5kk exp and hour SD hunting Oramond with a friend I made on the world named "Eels" so it's not hard to level with that type of exp.

Lol you have to be kidding, because I know where to level fast and how to do it means I'm botting. This shit is getting kind of annoying and I've had people ask me where I hunted for they would know where to go level, and I have told them. I was getting 1.5kk exp and hour SD hunting Oramond with a friend I made on the world named "Eels" so it's not hard to level with that type of exp.
You're not in guild anymore though, cause botting.

Well, personally I do not know where to level fast and I never got past lvl 55 in RL tibia thus I dont know all the good spots, so I guess if you know where to hunt you might be just a bit faster than me haha XD
I also have seen Ninja going to lvl 80+ in 6 days which I never could imagine doing myself, so yeah...I guess it's all about the experience^^ @Deepling Dont jump to conclusions mate :p

Last edited:
Well, personally I do not know where to level fast and I never got past lvl 55 in RL tibia so I dont know all the good spots, so I guess if you know where to hunt you might be just a bit faster than me haha XD
I also have seen Ninja going to lvl 80+ in 6 days which I never could imagine doing myself, so yeah...I guess it's all about the experience^^ @Deepling Dont jump to conclusions mate :p
Exactly. When I started hunting oramond minotaurs with a friend at level 63 and took level 87 in like 5-6 hours on my last night of 3x exp. And @Deepling acts like I'm the only one who turns off PM's when I'm risk hunting and can die really easily.

And if I was botting levels don't you think I would be logged in all the damn time? Literally everyday my char would be logged in which it is not. Also if I was botting don't you think I wouldn't of stopped at 87 and continued "botting" when I needed to leave to work. Think before you act

And if I was botting levels don't you think I would be logged in all the damn time? Literally everyday my char would be logged in which it is not. Also if I was botting don't you think I wouldn't of stopped at 87 and continued "botting" when I needed to leave to work. Think before you act
Stamina :p

Stamina doesn't matter for 3x exp? Who would need happy hour when your already getting 3x exp? I stopped hunting with 32 hours left? If I was botting there was a good 15 hours of exping left. Also I don't die like you guys do, and so is @Ninja botting to because he's level 83 fast?

Stamina doesn't matter for 3x exp? Who would need happy hour when your already getting 3x exp? I stopped hunting with 32 hours left? If I was botting there was a good 15 hours of exping left. Also I don't die like you guys do, and so is @Ninja botting to because he's level 83 fast?
@Ninja is legit, he always reply.

@Ninja is legit, he always reply.
Hmmm ok do me a favor and go turn off your private messages...... Yea that's what I did while hunting oramond. Login and ask a person named "Eels" if she was team hunting oramond with me. You can't just go around calling everyone a botter who doesn't answer to a PM. I legit only play with pm's off on my level 200 because I don't play with anyone there anymore and get messages all the time.

Hmmm ok do me a favor and go turn off your private messages...... Yea that's what I did while hunting oramond. Login and ask a person named "Eels" if she was team hunting oramond with me. You can't just go around calling everyone a botter who doesn't answer to a PM. I legit only play with pm's off on my level 200 because I don't play with anyone there anymore and get messages all the time.
It's a lie!
You can ask Eteernityy.

"It's a lie!
You can ask Eteernityy"

You refuse to even talk to the person I legit hunted with for hours, however, your quick to jump to conclusions and make me look like a botter when my friends know I've been playing manual. So honestly you can kiss my ass because I don't care what you think, and just because I'm kicked from guild doesn't mean I can't talk to my friends lol.

He wasn't botting lol....I was literally in the room while he was playing

you can literally go 20-100 in 2-3 days with voucher...if you think someone can't get 40-85 in 2-3 with 4x exp I feel bad
Good try @Blinkz.
You really think I am that stupid?

Back