• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Celesta Thread

@Ranyo13 just make sure not to level to fast or you will be accused of botting and when you defend yourself you will also be considered an asshole by @Deepling . I don't suggest playing here with them just because of him. Others agree

I will answer your questions @Ranyo13 ^^

Much less botters than it used to be, I usually often find an empty spawn.

Yes, as long as you don't cheat and don't be "asshole". I don't tolerate people such as @Blinkz

No specified time, we play for fun ^^

Yea, sure.
Alright, I'll let you know when I'm ready to join.

Everyone says these ppls are botting please before you just say that again you have to check yourself maybe you're one of them
Its not a problem to bot Magic level or w/e they want but they don't have to bot anyway let's see tibia 11.0 if it will works prefect
but i don't think they can stop botters !!

Please do not insult me for something true. (Sorry for my english)

Im atleast in this for my 360 days of pacc
I got around 320 days aswell :)

1- Is it worth it to come back to real tibia? Maybe there are less botters on Celesta?
Yes, if you enjoy the game then play it.
You got bots on all worlds, just hunt diffrent spots and I've been alone on alot of spawns.

2- Is it possible to join you guys? (I won't run around spamming "itans plx".)
Yes, you can join us.

3- How many months are you guys planning to play for?
I'm playing for as long as I enjoy playing, can be everything from 1 day to 1 year. :p
All depends on the team that plays on Celesta atm.

4- I'll be able to buy premium in 1 or 2 months then I can play. Is it ok?
Why not play without premium as a start and then buy premium when you can?

BTW: There is some beef between @Deepling, @Blinkz, @Shade ~ and @Three Magic something about botting.

I do not care if someone bots or not, I do not like botting because I enjoy to play the game as I want, but if anyone wants to bot I'm not going to stop them.

I got around 320 days aswell :)

Yes, if you enjoy the game then play it.
You got bots on all worlds, just hunt diffrent spots and I've been alone on alot of spawns.

Yes, you can join us.

I'm playing for as long as I enjoy playing, can be everything from 1 day to 1 year. :p
All depends on the team that plays on Celesta atm.

Why not play without premium as a start and then buy premium when you can?

BTW: There is some beef between @Deepling, @Blinkz, @Shade ~ and @Three Magic something about botting.

I do not care if someone bots or not, I do not like botting because I enjoy to play the game as I want, but if anyone wants to bot I'm not going to stop them.
I also have finals (senior year) so by the end of June, I'll be ready to play. I hate bots and botters so I won't be botting.

czZ4Kdn.jpg

After a successful 2 days, lvl 32 Master Sorcerer and ML 26...

come and join us guys!!
also someone invite me to the guild:mad:

czZ4Kdn.jpg

After a successful 2 days, lvl 32 Master Sorcerer and ML 26...

come and join us guys!!
also someone invite me to the guild:mad:
Welcome mate! :) Glad to have you aboard!

Everyone says these ppls are botting please before you just say that again you have to check yourself maybe you're one of them
Its not a problem to bot Magic level or w/e they want but they don't have to bot anyway let's see tibia 11.0 if it will works prefect
but i don't think they can stop botters !!

Please do not insult me for something true. (Sorry for my english)
Tibia 11 will remove cavebots for a decent amount of months, but botting will be back haha

found my 170 ek, 160ek, 140 ek, 110ek, 80ek, couple of 50-100 ek's and a 100 ED on this server today lmao
anyone wants to buy a char, hit me up :D

Back